Become a Patron!

Help making unicorn puke

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe this should go in the recipe request thread, but I'm not asking for a recipe, just a push in the right direction.

Since I started DIY I have been trying to make a juice that tastes like Unicorn Puke from Lost Art. I haven't been able to get anywhere close to the same flavor.

Does anyone have any idea what flavors they use to get that fruity flavor? The description on the LA website says it is a rainbow sherbet flavor, but I can't get RF Rainbow Sherbet to give me that same flavor. I suspect that it might be a smattering of different fruit flavors.

I have tried every unicorn puke recipe on ELR and none of then come close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have this flavor and I have tried using it to make uni puke. It is similar, but not close enough to the lost art juice. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is in the original, but I think there must be some other fruits in it.

Maybe enhanced with TFA rainbow drops or Caps Silverline rainbow candy? You have me curious now, and I've never tried the original juice.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have either of those but I will put them on my list. If you haven't tried unicorn puke by LA it is worth a try. I have never tried anything that tastes anything like it. I haven't bought commercial juice in a while but I'm gonna have to if I don't crack this soon.

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Next time, save the stomach contents after slaughter for juice making all year long.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I never tried it but out of my head, I'd also suggest unicorn vomit and add some FW rainbow shebert too it, plus a truck load of sweetener and you might be right there. Doubt that any RF would get you there.

If lost art is a older company, I'm pretty certain that brands like FW, TPA/TFA and/or cap are used here.

Can you try explaining it, I know its difficult but are there certain flavors you pick up that might have been amplified? Is it creamy, thick? is there a physical thing it reminds you off, like a cocktail, candy, ice cream, particular brands etc?

Or is it just rainbow shebert of some kind? If so give Theresa's suggestion or mine a try and we can ho from there? Don't make me purchase it :(

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
-friend-horse-lisa-Favim.com-1742701.gif

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never tried it but out of my head, I'd also suggest unicorn vomit and add some FW rainbow shebert too it, plus a truck load of sweetener and you might be right there. Doubt that any RF would get you there.

If lost art is a older company, I'm pretty certain that brands like FW, TPA/TFA and/or cap are used here.

Can you try explaining it, I know its difficult but are there certain flavors you pick up that might have been amplified? Is it creamy, thick? is there a physical thing it reminds you off, like a cocktail, candy, ice cream, particular brands etc?

Or is it just rainbow shebert of some kind? If so give Theresa's suggestion or mine a try and we can ho from there? Don't make me purchase it :(
I mixed a recipe yesterday with some uni vomit, fresh cream, blueberry extra, and Vienna cream. I didn't add any sweetener yet because it isn't overly sweet. The only rainbow sherbet I have on hand is RF and I didn't think it would work here.

I haven't had the real thing in several months now so it's hard to really recall specific flavors but here's the best I can do. It almost tastes like a tutti frutti jelly belly with a creamy texture. The cream isn't much of a taste though just more of a mouth feel.

That's about all I've got. I have a few ml left at home I have been saving to refresh my memory when needed. After talking to you guys I'm more certain that uni vomit is part of it. I've just tried recipes on ELR with uni vomit claiming to be clones that taste nothing like the original.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I'm reading, I honestly think it's a simple combination of FW unicorn vomit and FW rainbow sherbet with sucralose, maybe some smooth to even it out. But as I stated before, I haven't tried it for myself.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If there is flavoring called Vomit isn't puke vomit? Or is puking just vomiting? The power of DIY compels you~!

giphy.gif

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed a recipe yesterday with some uni vomit, fresh cream, blueberry extra, and Vienna cream. I didn't add any sweetener yet because it isn't overly sweet. The only rainbow sherbet I have on hand is RF and I didn't think it would work here.

I haven't had the real thing in several months now so it's hard to really recall specific flavors but here's the best I can do. It almost tastes like a tutti frutti jelly belly with a creamy texture. The cream isn't much of a taste though just more of a mouth feel.

That's about all I've got. I have a few ml left at home I have been saving to refresh my memory when needed. After talking to you guys I'm more certain that uni vomit is part of it. I've just tried recipes on ELR with uni vomit claiming to be clones that taste nothing like the original.

After letting this steep for a few days it is tasting decent, but nothing like the Lost Art Unicorn Puke. I am positive that unicorn vomit is not the flavor in the LA juice. I mean, it might be in there in small amounts but this isn't the base flavor.

If any of you pro mixers want to help with this I would be willing to buy you a bottle of Unicorn Puke to help identify the flavors. It's just such a unique flavor that I've never tasted in any other juice. I'm not big on fruity flavors but this one is special. If I could figure out the recipe I'm certain this would be my number one ADV.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't but thank you for sharing. I will order some tpa rainbow sherbet and give it a try.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Maybe this should go in the recipe request thread, but I'm not asking for a recipe, just a push in the right direction.

Since I started DIY I have been trying to make a juice that tastes like Unicorn Puke from Lost Art. I haven't been able to get anywhere close to the same flavor.

Does anyone have any idea what flavors they use to get that fruity flavor? The description on the LA website says it is a rainbow sherbet flavor, but I can't get RF Rainbow Sherbet to give me that same flavor. I suspect that it might be a smattering of different fruit flavors.

I have tried every unicorn puke recipe on ELR and none of then come close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sorry Im late to the party! I used to love that juice. Vaped alot of it and it has a taste you dont forget. I was trying to mess with Liquid Barn Rainbow Sherbet and made this juice that had a very familar taste... and my first clone was made! Granted its been a good 4 yrs since I have tried this juice, but here is the recipe. let me know what you think please!

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/192056#lost_art_unicorn_puke_clone_by_notsonattynate

VU Sponsors