Become a Patron!

Help Me Build a Wish List

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

My family tends to go crazy with the gift buying during Christmas, spending ridiculous amounts of money on each other. In an attempt to curb the buying sprees we have all agreed to do a secret santa type deal using a website called "elfster". The site allows you to build a wishlist so whoever you get doesn't fuck you over with socks or some shitty sweater. I was wondering if you all could help me with some suggestions. We have a $100 limit but i would like to keep it around $50-$60 max. So far I have the Evic mini and a Heraklus tank. So my question, if you were in my position, what would be on your list? I'm mainly looking for hardware and accessories.

Thanks and I look forward to everyone's responses.

AO_DICE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have a vape tool kit and rebuilding equipment

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a vape tool kit and rebuilding equipment

No sir I don't. Funny you mention that as I was just checking some out online. Can you make a suggestion on a good kit? Thanks for your response.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow great minds do think alike. Yet another tank I was looking at earlier. Thanks Huck!

Keep'em coming guys.

AO_DICE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
check out goodbuild, many others just check google

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The coilmaster build kits at pretty all inclusive, maybe some unicorn bottles, perhaps an inexpensive RDA.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what about an e-juice subscription

thanks for the suggestion. I've consider them in the past but I'm super picky about my juice. I know most of them allow for some customization but I can just see myself ending up with a bunch of juice I don't like.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Huckleberried - I had the crown tank and as hard as it is to believe, I didn't like it.

@f1r3b1rd - that's the kit I have been looking at.

@z man - another good idea. Some of the coil kits I'm looking at actually include an ohm reader. A good suggestion nonetheless as I currently use one of my mods and they are not always that accurate.

@AO_DICE - I do need a new charge as I only have a duel charger at the moment. My wife is getting me a Sig 150 TC for my bday in December so I'll need more batteries and a bigger charger. As for the bag, I actually found use for an old camera bag that work really well as a vape bag.

VU Sponsors