Help me choose a new atty please

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone
Where I live ecigs are banned so I can only get a new atty every 6 months or so when someone is coming from overseas.

I currently have a kfl+, R91 and lemo drop. Looking for an upgrade

I'm a low wattage vaper, usually 11-13 watts and mouth to lung, and do not want to go below 1ohm.

Considering the lemo 2, subtank mini, eleaf gs air and open to suggestions.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would tend to go toward the Subtank Mini and get extra RBA heads for it.

I assume that you can get wick and wire without difficulty?

What do you do about E-Liquids?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you vape at low wattage and high resistance then both Subtank and Lemo are not the optimal choice for you.
Why won't you go below 1 ohm or use higher wattage? Which mod are you using?

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I can ship the wick and wire without issue. As for juice also get out about once a year, 120ml bottles. It's a sucky situation but beats smoking lol

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you vape at low wattage and high resistance then both Subtank and Lemo are not the optimal choice for you.
Why won't you go below 1 ohm or use higher wattage? Which mod are you using?
I use a DNA 30 clone and an istick 20w. Getting an istick 50w now.

The reason I don't want to go high Watt low ohm is simply juice consumption. I can't afford to run out of juice and need to stick to setups that don't drink lots of juice

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The thing about the subtank mini some say it works for mtl on the smallest airhole and some say it doesn't. Have you used the subtank mini with mouth to lung?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 subtank minis and I only vape mouth to lung. I only use the included RBA heads, also - they work very well, and I build mine aroun 1.2-1.4. However, the draw is certainly looser than the KFL, and they run much hotter. I do have a couple of KFL V4 clones, and they give a much cooler, tighter (even with the a/c screw completely removed) vape at the same resistance/watts.

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 subtank minis and I only vape mouth to lung. I only use the included RBA heads, also - they work very well, and I build mine aroun 1.2-1.4. However, the draw is certainly looser than the KFL, and they run much hotter. I do have a couple of KFL V4 clones, and they give a much cooler, tighter (even with the a/c screw completely removed) vape at the same resistance/watts.
What wattage do you run your subtanks at? Not really interested in the Kayfun as it's out of my price range and worried about buying a clone of such a complicated device

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can ship the wick and wire without issue. As for juice also get out about once a year, 120ml bottles. It's a sucky situation but beats smoking lol
Can you buy VG, PG, and flavors? You can make your own nicotine base from tobacco.

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish, they confiscate those as well.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What wattage do you run your subtanks at? Not really interested in the Kayfun as it's out of my price range and worried about buying a clone of such a complicated device

I run my subtanks around 25 watts, but they run fine from about 16 watts onwards. The Fasttech Infinite clone of the KFL V4 is very good and comes with spare O rings (which I had to use on my Tobeco clone, which came with one bad one).

zanzabar78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which brings back the question, can you buy VG, PG, and flavors?
Sorry that was meant as a reply to your question.

Can't buy those abs if I order them they will be confiscated

VU Sponsors