Become a Patron!

Help me choose my second device

Ive been using the icare 650 mah and it was good , now im looking for a better device for a cheap price , im looking for an All in One style , it needs to have good flavour , thick cloud and direct lung hits (wide airflow) .
Thanks !

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

adam1997gipe

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would recommend maybe a Joytech Ego AIO, or a Smok Pen 22. The AIO from what I have seen sits around the $20-$25 price range. Its a nice smooth hit. The way it is designed, it is virtually leak proof. The bottom is one solid piece and the airflow is hidden in the top cap. The Smok Pen 22 will give you a harder hit, being a more powerful battery and a .3ohm coil. The biggest downside is when you change the coil, you are going to lose any liquid in the tank unless you dump it back into a bottle. The Pen 22 also runs around the same price, maybe a couple bucks more

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Whats the diffrence between MTL and Direct lung ? I dont want an ecig that has a draw similiar to a cigarrete .
MTL is like a cigarette, DTL us the huge clouds type where you inhale directly into your lungs.

MTL is like a cigarette, DTL us the huge clouds type where you inhale directly into your lungs.
That skillet one is 7 dollars but 22 dollars price to ship to my country , either I can get the smok pen 22 or ego AIO . What do you suggest from your personal experience ?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That skillet one is 7 dollars but 22 dollars price to ship to my country , either I can get the smok pen 22 or ego AIO . What do you suggest from your personal experience ?
I'm not the best to ask for these devices. outside of the skillet i haven't used a pen style in forever.

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a buddy who is using the smoke 22 and they love it they got that cause they weren't ready to go box mod yet

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
For what you are looking for I suggest a Kanger Subvod Mega TC. Around $30 and far superior to the Ego AIO. Wide range of coils.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Whats the diffrence between MTL and Direct lung ? I dont want an ecig that has a draw similiar to a cigarrete .
M2L is similar to a cigarette.. about 5 to 7 second pull.
DL is about 1.5 to 5 second pull... it hits hard and fast. (like inhaling through a paper towel core.. lots of air (vapor) coming in fast)
As for an all in one that does this, maybe some of the others can help. I stopped using one of those after my 4th week, when I went to a box mod and tank.

VU Sponsors