Become a Patron!

Help Me Choose New System

DMA

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am looking for a new system that will be easier to take with me when I fly for work which is almost weekly. The system has to be portable, have a full day of battery life at peak wattage, and be smooth vape wise.

Taking my triple 18650 mod, extra batteries, charger, and tons of 6mg juice did not work out well as it's just too much to cary around. Taking my old LTM systems I bought when I first started vaping also doesn't work well because I hate harshness and flavor of the 18mg juices.

This got me doing some research on what I could do to make my traveling easier and led me to these two options. Which would you chose, or would you go a completely different direction that I haven't thought about.
(Using Wismec kits just for an idea of what I'm looking at size wise)

Option 1 - Nic Salt Setup - Wismec CB-60 kit with 35mg nic salt juice @ 10-15watts / Battery should last all day due to low wattage, high nicotine level but should be smooth vape wise, one bottle of juice for traveling.
Option 2 - 21700 Setup - Wismec RX2 21700 kit with 6mg freebase juice @ 110watts - Battery should last a day due to 21700 batteries, 6mg juice already smooth, two bottles of juice for traveling.

So I guess the question is go with newer battery tech, or newer juice tech.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The swag or the pico is a good option for a small carry device. I use a pico with an ijoy captain elite rta on it for may daily carry at work. Running a 1.2 ohm single coil 18 to 20 watts. Good flavor decent vapor without creating a fog bank. The battery lasts me all day with about 30 percent left at the end of the work day. I carry a small 15ml bottle of juice for refills. I have the 3ml expansion glass on it. Refill once maybe twice during the day.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

VU Sponsors