Become a Patron!

Help me choose next RDA

Komrade

Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I have been struggling on which dripper to get next,I have gone through several in the past couple of years (csmnt,goon 24,goon 25,Strife,Recoil Rebel,Culverin,Mterk v2,DotRda) but have sold most of them since and have settled on my Kennedy 24 and 25 asI feel it has the best overall vaping experience however I am looking for a change,any help?
Has to be dual coil,on the flavour side ( not much of a cloud chaser myself) and not under 24mm
PS: I've had my eye on the moneyshot but I am reluctant to pull the trigger as I don't know anyone who owns one and can't try + can't find any review online

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Money shot is basically a carnage deck with a different cap and O-rings.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Could also try some trinity glass caps for the ones you have. They make them for most of what you have and really do make a difference.

Komrade

Member For 1 Year
dont't need to spend a lot for a good rda. Get the wasp nano - $16 tops
Hi,I appreciate the response but I'll have to disagree with you on that one,don't get me wrong I'm not a high end elitist or anything but I have found that the cheaper attys I have tried (wasp nano,recurve,drop dead,dead rabbit,widowmaker,bonza) don't really come anywhere close to the somewhat more pricey ones like the kennedy/csmnt/sherman

Komrade

Member For 1 Year
Money shot is basically a carnage deck with a different cap and O-rings.
Isn't the airflow very different as well? One of the things that I found interesting about the moneyshot was the way the airholes smooth out towards the end so the air will hit the coil from a slightly better angle and also it reduces the noise when taking a draw
PS:I have tried the carnage and I was extremely dissapointed the flavour was almost non existant,I get that its a cloud chasing rda but at that price point it should at least have decent flavour

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Isn't the airflow very different as well? One of the things that I found interesting about the moneyshot was the way the airholes smooth out towards the end so the air will hit the coil from a slightly better angle and also it reduces the noise when taking a draw
PS:I have tried the carnage and I was extremely dissapointed the flavour was almost non existant,I get that its a cloud chasing rda but at that price point it should at least have decent flavour

It is very different but in a very good way. I originally liked the Dead Rabbit RDA for example and then one day hated it for some reason. Trinity cap made me love it again. If you are looking at a money shot, thats an airy RDA. Trinity is also somewhat airy so it pans out. The caps are a good way to get more out of what you already have and they do wonders for flavor.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also recommend the Axial, after some of the other fine folks in this thread recommended it. My first RDA (been a tank guy up until now) and I'm really digging it. Putting two coils in at first can be tricky, but once you get it, ooooooooo boy, such flavor!

I also recommend getting it from jwill and Cloudist.store. Some of the fastest shipping I've ever gotten vape mail in.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the ultem slam cap
It was the delrin, actually:facepalm::) I don't know about the glass cap. The one pic'd isn't for Axial, and don't know what Af would be like. I'm thinking big like the slot and I like the 3 holes.

I also recommend the Axial, after some of the other fine folks in this thread recommended it. My first RDA (been a tank guy up until now) and I'm really digging it. Putting two coils in at first can be tricky, but once you get it, ooooooooo boy, such flavor!

I also recommend getting it from jwill and Cloudist.store. Some of the fastest shipping I've ever gotten vape mail in.
I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying the Axial ! jwill is amazing

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,I appreciate the response but I'll have to disagree with you on that one,don't get me wrong I'm not a high end elitist or anything but I have found that the cheaper attys I have tried (wasp nano,recurve,drop dead,dead rabbit,widowmaker,bonza) don't really come anywhere close to the somewhat more pricey ones like the kennedy/csmnt/sherman

It's completely subjective. I prefer the clone CSMT over the Goon OG

VU Sponsors