Become a Patron!

Help me decide

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been vaping for about a week now and I'm thinking about a protank 2 or the mini nautilus. What are your thoughts? Maybe even something else I would like your opinions please

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been vaping for about a week now and I'm thinking about a protank 2 or the mini nautilus. What are your thoughts? Maybe even something else I would like your opinions please
Try a Kanger aero tank. Much better.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try a Kanger aero tank. Much better.

agree here.. the aerotank and mega aerotank are the best kanger products to date..

i wouldn't rule out an iclear 30-S either since those used to work pretty damn well for me.. (only thing is that they are not glass)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Discount Vapors is good and they really stand behind their product, Vapingme is also good with free S&H over $30

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Aero tank is airier and many will say a better vape. I personally love the iClear 30s, as its a tight but very condensed vape. Perfect for stealth vaping, and getting that instant throat hit sensation. For me that's more of a need than vapor production. Flavor is good on both. If you get the iClear, be sure to get the 30s. It is a big improvement over the pretty crappy 30.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Price wise a PT2, and buy a Aerotank base to go with it. I have changed over all my PT's to Aerotank bases and have no troubles with them at all.
Call me cheap but really, why not use something if you can just add a better base with air flow and not break the bank.
You can get aerotank bottoms for as low as 2 a pop if you hunt...

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also bought the Areotank tank bases for all 10 of my Protank 2 and Its not dual coil But I'm very happy with the way they vape. If ya want dual coil get both the Nautilus and Aero tank you might just love them both.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought the knock off aerotank mega, and get a mouth full of juice everytime, argh, gotta figure that out. On ebay vapenw I think it is and vapingtown 2013 I have bought from as well! Both great vendors and everything I have purchased that said it was authentic was. I love the iclear 30 s as well if it is not a juice that's known to be a tank cracker. However my adv is a banana strawberry and I was warned the banana is known to be a tank cracker and I had no problems. I love them. Easy to change cartridges and fast tech advertises the authentic ones for under ten!

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Love the pt2's with the aero bases and you can rebuild with cotton good stuff

TStorms

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aero tank is airier and many will say a better vape. I personally love the iClear 30s, as its a tight but very condensed vape. Perfect for stealth vaping, and getting that instant throat hit sensation. For me that's more of a need than vapor production. Flavor is good on both. If you get the iClear, be sure to get the 30s. It is a big improvement over the pretty crappy 30.

Everyone is different. I tried the iclear 30s on my MVP 2, and hated it...too airy a draw for me. But, I do love the regular iClear 30, to me, the regular iClear 30 has the tighter less airy draw.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I I may offer a difference of (popular) opinion, no Kanger tank or clearo will vape better than the Nautilus mini. The only thing that can compare is the full-size Nautilus with BVC coils. Better performance, far better flavor with dry hits and flooding rare rather than common.

VU Sponsors