Become a Patron!

Help me find a new flavor

A little background, Ive been vaping for about 4 years now, about 2 years ago I started using VV/VW stuff and when the kayfuns came out, I started using them pretty much exclusively.

As for flavors, I started with peppermint, an have never been able to get away from some type of peppermint. About 2 years ago when looking at new mods, I walked into a place called The Vapor Bar, they sell a liquid called Hell Frozen Over, a delicious cinnamon/peppermint vape with a decent amount of sweetness. Since finding it, it is the only liquid I vape, ive tried quite a few other peppermints, and cinnamints and ive either been indifferent, or hated them all.

I was a menthol smoker, and seem to only like cool vapes, which is why everything I try is mint. I don't think ive ever tried anything with menthol in it that didn't taste terrible.

Anyone got any suggestions, or perhaps a similar experience and can tell me how to get off of this 1 juice. I would love to be able to vape new things, but everything I try just tastes bad.

Shawn

ecigworldau

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My vape shop has a good selection of e-liquids flavors for vaporizers. Come and see our many of our available E-liquids and pick a flavor and nicotine level to match your needs.

A little background, Ive been vaping for about 4 years now, about 2 years ago I started using VV/VW stuff and when the kayfuns came out, I started using them pretty much exclusively.

As for flavors, I started with peppermint, an have never been able to get away from some type of peppermint. About 2 years ago when looking at new mods, I walked into a place called The Vapor Bar, they sell a liquid called Hell Frozen Over, a delicious cinnamon/peppermint vape with a decent amount of sweetness. Since finding it, it is the only liquid I vape, ive tried quite a few other peppermints, and cinnamints and ive either been indifferent, or hated them all.

I was a menthol smoker, and seem to only like cool vapes, which is why everything I try is mint. I don't think ive ever tried anything with menthol in it that didn't taste terrible.

Anyone got any suggestions, or perhaps a similar experience and can tell me how to get off of this 1 juice. I would love to be able to vape new things, but everything I try just tastes bad.

Shawn
You should try e cig outpost cinnamon toast shot.

VU Sponsors