Become a Patron!

Help me find my Marlboro Red-loving friend an ejuice or Concentrate please?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to get my friend off cigarettes and will give her a couple of boxes of coils, a tank or 2, pen-style battery, and make her juice from concentrate-if I can find a concentrate..and she wants something like a Marlboro red.

(She's not ever got a ride to a vape shop to try things, & is afraid of flavors she hasn't tried..and has never tried to vape.)

She says she wants it to taste like a Marlboro red, but I don't think she'd care if it wasn't brand specific flavor.

Any suggestions for high nicotine (12-18??) e-juice for her? I don't think she'd need a lot..so she could probably buy a small bottle at a shop, or thru my placing the order and her paying me for it via fb- (she has Facebook, but can't use Google or email!)

If they have a concentrate.. I would let her pay me for the flavor concentrate, and use the rest out of my own personal supplies.

I just need high-nicotine cigarette-tasting ejuice, if anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you! Dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaperoxx's Merle Barrow:
Tobacco DNB by INW 6%
Western by TFA 2%
Her desired Nicotine level well depend heavily on the selected device. A vape pen? 18-24mg. A subohm tank on a box mod? 3-6mg. A small restricted DL or MTL setup? 6-12mg.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

It will be an evod twist II, or an ego-t vape pen.. with a t3s tank.
Edit- @VAPEROXX & others..
What strength should I pick for this setup? I either want a premixed ejuice, or just 1-flavor, or a concentrate. Thank you!!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just Google Marlboro Red e-Liquid and you will come up with a bunch that even have a packaging that looks like the Marlboro Box.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just Google Marlboro Red e-Liquid and you will come up with a bunch that even have a packaging that looks like the Marlboro Box.

Oh no! I just ordered something else just a minute ago before I saw your message, it was All American Cowboy, and I sent her the link to a couple of places that have flavor concentrates for tobacco flavors and then this website link that she only had to click on, and simply asked her to read the description and tell me if she wanted it.. because it was on sale for $12 for 60 ml.

Then, my friend walked away in the middle of us messaging after I had let her know the address I had for her and she did not respond and tell me it was wrong- so I placed the order, and turns out the address was wrong, and she had not said a word and just gotten up and walked away in the middle of conversation.. while I was placing the order out of my pocket for her -when she makes more money than me, so she could go fix food and not even tell me to hang on or anything.

And even though I am waiting to see if I have bladder cancer or I'm going into kidney failure next week, I am spending what little bit of disability I have left to try to get her started with a setup to get her to quit smoking..and she walks off while I was placing the order.. so I ended up putting in the wrong address, and then the company had a contact form but no email address or phone number- and in the middle of messaging them, my keyboard disappeared, and I had to restart my phone. And then I had to start all over..

So I am pretty mad. I had really planned on doing everything for her online and she could just send me the money because even though she has a smartphone and has had one for a long time..she does not know how to use Google search.. or email.. or place an order online.. or anything except Facebook, I was willing to do all of the work for her and just let her send me a money order (because I can't trust a check from her), but now I'm getting fed up with how she has always been so flaky on me, so she may just get what she gets and be happy with it..

Because I have important things to worry about, and she has made me angry tonight taking up so much time trying to fix this so I don't just lose the money I spent on her.

I also got her something from Amazon that I have being shipped to her house where I spent money today because she deals with depression and was really upset about something so I bought her something to help, and was going to send a care package with CBD oil and all kinds of things, but right now I'm really irritated with the flakiness that she has shown since we were children. I'm so tired of friends that are never there for you when you need them, but they are always ready to take anything you give them..

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh no! I just ordered something else just a minute ago before I saw your message, it was All American Cowboy, and I sent her the link to a couple of places that have flavor concentrates for tobacco flavors and then this website link that she only had to click on, and simply asked her to read the description and tell me if she wanted it.. because it was on sale for $12 for 60 ml.

Then, my friend walked away in the middle of us messaging after I had let her know the address I had for her and she did not respond and tell me it was wrong- so I placed the order, and turns out the address was wrong, and she had not said a word and just gotten up and walked away in the middle of conversation.. while I was placing the order out of my pocket for her -when she makes more money than me, so she could go fix food and not even tell me to hang on or anything.

And even though I am waiting to see if I have bladder cancer or I'm going into kidney failure next week, I am spending what little bit of disability I have left to try to get her started with a setup to get her to quit smoking..and she walks off while I was placing the order.. so I ended up putting in the wrong address, and then the company had a contact form but no email address or phone number- and in the middle of messaging them, my keyboard disappeared, and I had to restart my phone. And then I had to start all over..

So I am pretty mad. I had really planned on doing everything for her online and she could just send me the money because even though she has a smartphone and has had one for a long time..she does not know how to use Google search.. or email.. or place an order online.. or anything except Facebook, I was willing to do all of the work for her and just let her send me a money order (because I can't trust a check from her), but now I'm getting fed up with how she has always been so flaky on me, so she may just get what she gets and be happy with it..

Because I have important things to worry about, and she has made me angry tonight taking up so much time trying to fix this so I don't just lose the money I spent on her.

I also got her something from Amazon that I have being shipped to her house where I spent money today because she deals with depression and was really upset about something so I bought her something to help, and was going to send a care package with CBD oil and all kinds of things, but right now I'm really irritated with the flakiness that she has shown since we were children. I'm so tired of friends that are never there for you when you need them, but they are always ready to take anything you give them..
Preach Sister!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Reactions: dez

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so I placed the order

One thing I have learned over the years when shopping online is you really need to take time to read all the little notes and asterisks. You know that old saying about haste right?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
One thing I have learned over the years when shopping online is you really need to take time to read all the little notes and asterisks. You know that old saying about haste right?

I placed the order correctly, but the address I had for her was not her current address and I did not know she had moved, so that is where the problem lies. I had put in put in her old address that I thought was current, when I placed the order, and now hope that they can fix it before it ships.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hope that they can fix it before it ships.

Some sites allow you to update the info before it ships. Worth checking if you can. Seeing it is late could also try to cancel and reorder it.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Some sites allow you to update the info before it ships. Worth checking if you can. Seeing it is late could also try to cancel and reorder it.
There was no way to do anything except contact them through they're messaging page, but I got an email confirming that got that message that was an automated email, and replied to it also asking for an address change, and also sent a message to their Facebook page, so hopefully it will get fixed.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone have a link where I can get some 15ml or 30ml bottles to send small amounts of some big bottles bottles of good tasting e-juice that she might like? I tried to explain to her that everybody thinks they want a cigarette flavor until they try other flavors, but she doesn't understand and I have extra that I can put into smaller bottles and send to her with the starter kit I have for her in a flat rate box.

(I'm over my hissy fit now. Insomnia for a couple days, and waiting on these test results has me a nervous wreck.)

Anyway, I was hoping for something from Amazon Prime that would be really cheap, but if anybody has any suggestions for some 10ml, or preferably 15 or 30ml bottles that are cheap and that I can get quickly, that would be great!

The cheapest I have found, is $7 for 5-pk of 15ml or 30ml plastic bottles on Amazon Prime.

Thank you all!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all the shopping you did for your own diy you never saw any empty bottles? Google again will help better than we can. If your friend is so flaky maybe you should have waited for her to send the money before you spent the last of yours on her. Can't trust a check from her doesn't sound like a good friend. And you could've waited to place the order until she replied with her address. Some people just don't want to quit smoking. No matter how hard you push vaping on them. She may not be able to use her phone for anything but Facebook but surely she can walk in a local vape shop and get help there. Can't tell you how many times I've given gear away to a smoker and they still smoke. If they're serious about quitting they'll do some of the leg work too. Now I feel your just going to get pissed when you find out you sent her free stuff and spent money and she's still smoking. Good luck

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
In all the shopping you did for your own diy you never saw any empty bottles? Google again will help better than we can. If your friend is so flaky maybe you should have waited for her to send the money before you spent the last of yours on her. Can't trust a check from her doesn't sound like a good friend. And you could've waited to place the order until she replied with her address. Some people just don't want to quit smoking. No matter how hard you push vaping on them. She may not be able to use her phone for anything but Facebook but surely she can walk in a local vape shop and get help there. Can't tell you how many times I've given gear away to a smoker and they still smoke. If they're serious about quitting they'll do some of the leg work too. Now I feel your just going to get pissed when you find out you sent her free stuff and spent money and she's still smoking. Good luck

You are totally right! I sent her a small flat rate box full of everything she needed to get going including two different cheap pen style vaporizers I didn't need anymore, and two tanks that went with it.. as well as two box of coils that went with it.. since I have 2 different much better vaporizers I use now- so even if one breaks I still have a good one.. because I Vape way too much for those little pen style that I had, but it still took effort and I also sent her a low dose bottle of CBD that was something I didn't really need because I use such a higher dose now, but in all everything totaled probably $100 or a little more- and she didn't even tell me thank you or anything.
so I'm totally finished helping her.

I'm supposed to hear back tomorrow, or soon after, if I have cancer cells in what they looked at or not.. and don't need the stress of someone like her, so she has what she needs and I know it's hard for her to get a ride to the vape store because she doesn't have a car and her mom that she lives with is really a piece of crap, hooked on ******, and that's why I feel bad for her and wanted to help..but when someone is totally ungrateful it's really irritating.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm supposed to hear back tomorrow, or soon after, if I have cancer cells in what they looked at or not..

I say NO they will not find any~!

positive-thinking-positive-outcome-your-thoughts-are-more-powerful-than-11284786.png

Egree

Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to get my friend off cigarettes and will give her a couple of boxes of coils, a tank or 2, pen-style battery, and make her juice from concentrate-if I can find a concentrate..and she wants something like a Marlboro red.

(She's not ever got a ride to a vape shop to try things, & is afraid of flavors she hasn't tried..and has never tried to vape.)

She says she wants it to taste like a Marlboro red, but I don't think she'd care if it wasn't brand specific flavor.

Any suggestions for high nicotine (12-18??) e-juice for her? I don't think she'd need a lot..so she could probably buy a small bottle at a shop, or thru my placing the order and her paying me for it via fb- (she has Facebook, but can't use Google or email!)

If they have a concentrate.. I would let her pay me for the flavor concentrate, and use the rest out of my own personal supplies.

I just need high-nicotine cigarette-tasting ejuice, if anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you! Dez
Tabacco is a tough one. I smoked reds and blacknote prelude got me off them but like myself I wasnt into flavors it turned me off at first for some reason. Vanilla tobacco flavors are good transition have you tried ripe vapes VCT or VCT bold is really good has a little more kick than orignal VCT.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors