Become a Patron!

Help me make a cake

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never tried a cake flavoured ejuice. I've heard that yellow cake is a versatile flavour. Not sure what to mix with tho. Any ideas? Maybe I could use these fruit flavourings? Fruits on their own never did it for me. I like desserts and never did the cake thing yet. Lemme know of any good cake vapes. Even if have to buy more flavours I'd be interested in exploring that. Thanks!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Matty Vapes I honestly think you need to experiment on your own since everyone has different tastes and different likes. When I first got into DIY I got into so many heated arguments on that other forum just asking a simple question about percentages with a specific Tobacco flavoring. Now granted it was on that shithole of a forum but I found out early on to forget about trying to make clones or copy a recipe and rather use them to create my own unique flavors. If you want to make a cake what would you buy at the Bakery? Strawberry Shortcake or a Lava Cake?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't remember where I found this, but it sounded good, just haven't mixed it up yet. You can take one for the team and let us know how it is, couldn't you, Matty? :D
(And right off the bat, I'd sub Jungle Flavors yellow cake for the FW. ;))

Cakestone V2

· 30% Flavorwest Yellow Cake

· 30% TFA Vanilla Cupcake

· 10% TFA Bavarian Cream

· 15% TFA Marshmallow

· 15% TFA Cotton candy

** Use between 1-5% in juices that you want to have that baked goods feel.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@SteveS45 I guess I could experiment lol

You must keep in mind that if you created it that it will be exactly what you did~! I have a few recipes I had to tweak and then after tweaking I said to myself it need a touch more of this and amazed myself. Remember to always keep notes~! A few times I tweaked in a tank when I had a few glasses of wine and said shit I should have written that down~!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If ya go to eliquidrecipes.com
Theres a link, labeled somethin like flavor stash you can add what ya got, itll show ya what you can make.....other than that, try stuff you think will taste good. Remember bakery vapes take a long time, week plus to steep.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So , after mixing the flavors for a concentrate, does it have to steep also before making your juice?
Not in my experience. I make large bottles of concentrates for the juices I make the most often, it really is a time saver, and there's a lot less mess. I keep one made up for Game Over Custard, Kreed's Custard, the Buttermilk Pie I'm so enamored of, as well as a few others. Then come mixing time, I have one flavor bottle to deal with, not a dozen.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not in my experience. I make large bottles of concentrates for the juices I make the most often, it really is a time saver, and there's a lot less mess. I keep one made up for Game Over Custard, Kreed's Custard, the Buttermilk Pie I'm so enamored of, as well as a few others. Then come mixing time, I have one flavor bottle to deal with not a dozen.
Thanks Teresa.
Just starting this DIY thing.
Still much to learn

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmmm.....what kinda cake you wanna make? Birthday? Yellow? White? Red velvet? Lemon? Almond? So many different kinds of cake.....ELR and ATF have many many recipes involving cake.....I’ll look thru my recipes and see what I have.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmmm.....what kinda cake you wanna make? Birthday? Yellow? White? Red velvet? Lemon? Almond? So many different kinds of cake.....ELR and ATF have many many recipes involving cake.....I’ll look thru my recipes and see what I have.
I have two ideas. A lemon pound cake and maybe a more savory cake like coffee cake or something maybe with cinnamon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have two ideas.

I have any idea

I have any idea
nikes-slogan-just-do-it-doesnt-mean-what-you-think-it-means-1.jpg

NotSoMini

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never tried a cake flavoured ejuice. I've heard that yellow cake is a versatile flavour. Not sure what to mix with tho. Any ideas? Maybe I could use these fruit flavourings? Fruits on their own never did it for me. I like desserts and never did the cake thing yet. Lemme know of any good cake vapes. Even if have to buy more flavours I'd be interested in exploring that. Thanks!

Here’s a recipe for a Lemon Pound Cake. I have not mixed this yet and it is on my to do list. The lemon may be too low for my taste — https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/3215#pounded_by_deweysuds.

This one is for a mango pound cake. I mixed it and could not taste the mango. I mixed it again the other day and ditched the TFA Mango and instead upped the FLV Mango which I really like. —https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/34699#mango_pound_cake_re_mixed_by_kylezkloudz. I did not add the CAP Super Sweet. It is still steeping so will see how it goes. I tried the original when I was buying premixes and could not taste much of anything because it was drowning in sucralose which mutes flavors for me.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pound cake didn't impress me much, but Inawera lemon cake tastes like real lemon pound cake at 3%. Love it!

I agree! The INW has very good cake flavor. For me the lemon was a bit too strong in the balance. I hoped the lemon would fade some over time, but that was not the case. If one has separate lemon and cake flavors, there are plenty of options for their use. Not so many with the INW. I tried a mix of it with some FA Saffron, and that was good, but with soooo many other mixing options, I moved on.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've often wondered if you could mix with JF yellow cake or TFA vanilla cupcake and bring out more of the "cakey" aspect of the Inawera, but haven't tried it. I do enjoy it as an extra lemony pound cake though.

After enjoying Sqounks Moist Banana recipe, I’m wondering if a touch of Cap Cereal 27 might have a place with the INW or any other cake recipe.....:idea:

VU Sponsors