Become a Patron!

Help me out with a good flavor build

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys. So I want to have a good flavor build. I use the steamcrave titan right now but I don't think the flavor is there.

What I want to try out is squonking mod with rda.
I heard some good rumors about the hadaly rda, I know a place I can get it cheap.
All I need now is a cheap squonking mod that works okay and can atleast handle up to 100 watts..
I also want it to be dual in batteries

Anyone have a squonking mod to recommend?

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly man I don't own one dual battery squonk mod just 15 single battery. I'm completely satisfied with a single coil rda. I think you might be surprised at the vape you can get from single battery/coil set up. The rdas are smaller chamber so more flavor. If you build coils you can almost done tune the vape. What I'm saying is don't limit yourself to a dual mod. You might be surprised. But for those I know of "the rage", driptech d/s, Gbox and I'm sure there's a few other I just can't think that much this early. Hope that helps. For reference though I thought I'd need high wattage forever. Now my builds go usually around 50watts. These are all single battery single coil
a6b6b82bdb2247a42a7d7b3ee4e1cfab.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not much into mechs even if i could buy one. I like to be able to turn the device off

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's regulated single and dual battery mods. The rsq is a great regulated mod. Therion bottom feed is great also

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulse 80watt is good so far from what I hear

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pulse 80watt is good so far from what I hear

Aiight so i ended up buying a cheap 13 dollar single battery mech. I will run around 45 watts.

I just remember i had this kangertech topbox mod before but i didnt like it because it didnt satisfy my needs. I think i runned it at 29 watts or something.

I guess i have to aim for less wattage and higher nicotine.

Im very excited. Been vaping high wattage cloud vaping for 3 years now, but i miss alot of flavor and i have tasted alot of ecigarettes and they run low wattage and taste amazing

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly man I don't own one dual battery squonk mod just 15 single battery. I'm completely satisfied with a single coil rda. I think you might be surprised at the vape you can get from single battery/coil set up. The rdas are smaller chamber so more flavor. If you build coils you can almost done tune the vape. What I'm saying is don't limit yourself to a dual mod. You might be surprised. But for those I know of "the rage", driptech d/s, Gbox and I'm sure there's a few other I just can't think that much this early. Hope that helps. For reference though I thought I'd need high wattage forever. Now my builds go usually around 50watts. These are all single battery single coil
a6b6b82bdb2247a42a7d7b3ee4e1cfab.jpg

Nice! There's a whole lot of sexy in that pick Mike! While I don't squonk I agree with what you say about single coil attys. The right coil build in a single coil atty can produce fantastic flavor, as you already know.

Is that three wasps I see in your pic? I'm jealous dude. :D

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! There's a whole lot of sexy in that pick Mike! While I don't squonk I agree with what you say about single coil attys. The right coil build in a single coil atty can produce fantastic flavor, as you already know.

Is that three wasps I see in your pic? I'm jealous dude. :D
Thanks man I appreciate it. Correct with the three wasps. Black, ultem and orange and purple resin

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys. So I want to have a good flavor build. I use the steamcrave titan right now but I don't think the flavor is there.

What I want to try out is squonking mod with rda.
I heard some good rumors about the hadaly rda, I know a place I can get it cheap.
All I need now is a cheap squonking mod that works okay and can atleast handle up to 100 watts..
I also want it to be dual in batteries

Anyone have a squonking mod to recommend?
Squonking flavor attys do not need 100W.
Most all flavor attys do not need 100W.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Squonking flavor attys do not need 100W.
Most all flavor attys do not need 100W.
Second. Flavor to me goes up and down in either direction.

I learned alot from vaping unregulated. Kind of teaches you less is sometimes more. But I totally agree.

Flavor is dependant on distance, AF, coil positioning which is distance..

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors