Become a Patron!

Help me please?

tactical_tacos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Due to juice being expensive already, and because of my states new laws, it's only going to get worse.

So I'm turning to DIY!

I've hit a wall though, PG/VG, Nic, Scale, other supplies; can all be had from Amazon or other retailers.

Where I'm struggling is with the flavors I want to order, and finding recipes to follow. I've hit the wall.

I'd like some suggestions of bombproof (meaning I can't screw them up) and delicious recipes.

A couple ideas I've had off the top of my head were orange/tangerine & cream, banana & cream, honeydew/melon & cream, Rice Krispies, blue raspberry (Cotton candy maybe), and apple pie.

Who's got suggestions on recipes/flavors to grab?

Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Start with single flavor juices. One of my favorites is TFA Banana Cream @ 10%.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the "feeling".
Here is what I would do...
I would narrow down my flavor choices (in other words what you know you definitely like)
Next I would look for recipes that have great reviews that seem to fit your flavor profile.
Go through each recipe you decide upon and obtain all the needed flavor concentrates.

When I started DIY I took a deep dive and dove in head first without really having a plan and I think I made it more difficult than it really was.

Don't overdo this, take it step by step and don't be afraid to experiment.
As mentioned before, try working with one flavor at a time.
Check many recipes and observe the percentages used (many clues can be found).

Be sure to read all the replies as well because you will find many valuable tips, tricks and hints at the development of your mixes.

VU Sponsors