Become a Patron!

Help me please!!

I have my vape, then I changed my coil.. but its so slow to fire.. then when it fires, only sec. will last.. the fire will disappear then once I click the button again.. It doesn't fire. I need to wait another min. before firing it again..
its so super slow to fire and not all the coil is firing... please help me.. I'm crying, please do help me.. please.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay. Super stupid question but does it need to be charged? I only ask because I did this earlier with my mod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay. Super stupid question but does it need to be charged? I only ask because I did this earlier with my mod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'd have to agree --- charge the batteries.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Also if you're switching coils. Make sure you have your mod turned on when you screw on the new tank or coil. Today I forgot to do that. I switched from a TC coil tank to a regular VW coil tank. When I went to fire it up later it wouldn't fire. It said temperature protect. Make sure the mod is turned on and says no atomizer whenever you screw on a tank. Try to remove the tank. Hit the fire button. It should say no atomizer. Screw the tank on and fire it again. Follow any prompts.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like a coil that is VERY low ohm that is making the device read "hot" and it takes it a few minutes to cool down to fire again.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Appears we lost the OP or they got it figured out.

upload_2017-1-9_10-44-17.png

VU Sponsors