Become a Patron!

help me suggest best MOD

My last ecig was a kanger ego style and halo triton. I need some new stuff. My goal is a small device with the tank on the same place of the mod like the joytech evic Aio, tesla stealth 70w, kanger cupti, kanger juppi. Any good? Im open to any suggestion or another brand.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
kanger and tesla are fine for starter mods. as is eleaf. I wouldn't bother with the joyetech personally. DO you to MTL or DTL vaping and whats your price range?
For MTL I'd probably say a nautilus mini and an eleaf pico. total cost would be under 50 bucks
For DTL I'd say an alien kit (comes with baby beast tank) which would be around 60 bucks

Or did you want an internal battery mod? in which case the eleaf istick has one and you can pair it with a clieto for DTL or a nautilus mini for MTL

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first mod after ego style was the read 60w tc and loved it still use it with a crown v1 tank every now and again great mod

svist

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I changed the eGo for SMOK ONE PLUS with RBA base. Super compact, solid vapour production. Been using it with 0.6ohm custom coils for half a year I gues.

Own UD Bellus too, but found it way to powerful for me, so only using occasionaly it to show of :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My last ecig was a kanger ego style and halo triton. I need some new stuff. My goal is a small device with the tank on the same place of the mod like the joytech evic Aio, tesla stealth 70w, kanger cupti, kanger juppi. Any good? Im open to any suggestion or another brand.
Welcome to VU!
Another option for a good starter kit would be the Hohm Skillet. According to the reviews I saw, it's tank is a good MTL (Mouth to Lounge), when closing down the airflow control (AFC), but also having a restricted direct to lounge (DL), with good flavor. Currently, you can get it real cheap at http://www.vaporcube.com, using the cupon code "SKILLET", which brings it down to ~$8.00.
Other smaller size mods I can recommend are the Eleaf Pico, and the Evic VTC Mini, with an Aspire Cleito (not Cleito 120), with the optional tank extension.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1 for the pico it works the best out of all the Joyetech chip mods I have, also the Evic mini is a good one. On the higher end anything with an evolv DNA chip

VU Sponsors