Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yep, both will work.

Anything with a 510 connector will.

Thanks that's brilliant. But to how many watts can I go with the mvp 3.0 on these 2 tanks. Is there a limit. Worried it might cause some issues

Thanks

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just start out low and increase power until the flavor and vapor is where you want it.

If it starts to taste burnt back the power down.

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the 3.0 with protank2. If I remember correctly anything over 8w tasted different. I also had the Aspire Atlantis 1. It was made to vape between 20 and 30w coil I use to use at 25w. One day I forgot to turn it down and put protank on. No vape just harsh burning taste and could not stop coughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the 3.0 with protank2. If I remember correctly anything over 8w tasted different. I also had the Aspire Atlantis 1. It was made to vape between 20 and 30w coil I use to use at 25w. One day I forgot to turn it down and put protank on. No vape just harsh burning taste and could not stop coughing.

Been there done that. Accidentally cranked my mod to 150W with an Atlantis V1 tank and when I hit that puppy I thought the battery was venting through the tank. And then the coughing. Wife is always asking me now why I always check my settings before vaping. Lol

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been there done that. Accidentally cranked my mod to 150W with an Atlantis V1 tank and when I hit that puppy I thought the battery was venting through the tank. And then the coughing. Wife is always asking me now why I always check my settings before vaping. Lol
I got the sig150 now. I only use the Atlantis v2, freemax starre, and artic tank on it. I won't dare throw another tank on there afraid of making that mistake again. That must of been pretty harsh at 150. I also got the ipv4. I lost my sig 150 but someone just called me and said they found it. So I bought IPv4 at local shop. So now I'm stoked going to have to great mods. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432576884.810915.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432576903.385214.jpg want to get into mutation x4 but don't know nothing about rebuilding. Been reading a lot on here and on web. But don't think in ready yet.

VU Sponsors