Become a Patron!

Help, my Uwell crown 1 coil are brown in some part and the cotton is fine

I was trying to put a picture but at the moment my crown is stuck and can't open the coil out. anyways, my coil (ni200) is brown but the cotton is still very good. This happened to all the coils that came in the box, .5 and .25. I ended up tossing them because they didn't wanna work out anymore. I heard these could last pretty long from what I've was but I can't get the brown on the coil cleaned. Anyway I can prevent this or fix ?? Please help

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    854.1 KB · Views: 8

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's supposed to turn color after use.

Are you saying your getting a burnt taste?

It's supposed to turn color after use.

Are you saying your getting a burnt taste?
No but the flavor is non existent. For the first couple of days it was tasting great and then it starts tasting plain and the coil smells burnt through the mouth piece. Though when I open the the tank and smell the coil it smells just fine except for that area

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you using the nickel coil in temperature control mode?

That is the only mode that coil should be used.

If it tastes like nothing, perhaps you have vapers tongue....caused buy using the same juice for a prolonged period of time.

Are you using the nickel coil in temperature control mode?

That is the only mode that coil should be used.

If it tastes like nothing, perhaps you have vapers tongue....caused buy using the same juice for a prolonged period of time.
That's can be it honestly that I'm thinking about it. Just can't smell it either. But yes I'm using temp control on it. Thanks for your reply

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to say welcome aboard....:vino:

Try a different juice....you don't need to replace the coil, the new flavor will take the place of the previous, providing the first juice wasn't something really strong.

Vapenology

Unlisted Vendor
Also might be worth keeping in mind that some sweeter liquids can really gunk up your coils quickly. Elementals E-liquid especially!

VU Sponsors