Become a Patron!

Help nautilus aspire

I am fairly new at this but I have a 26650 panzer and I put my nautilus tank on it and it would not fire. I have good voltage from battery to pin when firing but as soon as tank gets on it will not work. But if I put it on my sigelei it works perfect or if I put it on anything else it works. are they just not compatible with each other or do I have something else going on?

1truk

Member For 4 Years
I know you said that you have voltage to the center pin on the Panzer, but do any devices actually fire on it? There are just some combinations that don't like to work together without adjustment. In other words, each device has its own tolerance with regard to the contacts meeting and it could be a minuscule difference. Some devices make allowances for this and some don't. I believe the Panzer has an adjustable center pin and I would wager that if you were to adjust the center pin with the Nautilus screwed onto the head you could then screw that onto the battery tube and it would fire. * *Remove the Head from the Panzer *Screw the nautilus onto the head *Snug the center pin to the Nautilus and then screw the Tank/Head onto the battery tube*

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know you said that you have voltage to the center pin on the Panzer, but do any devices actually fire on it? There are just some combinations that don't like to work together without adjustment. In other words, each device has its own tolerance with regard to the contacts meeting and it could be a minuscule difference. Some devices make allowances for this and some don't. I believe the Panzer has an adjustable center pin and I would wager that if you were to adjust the center pin with the Nautilus screwed onto the head you could then screw that onto the battery tube and it would fire. * *Remove the Head from the Panzer *Screw the nautilus onto the head *Snug the center pin to the Nautilus and then screw the Tank/Head onto the battery tube*
This is good advice, I had a DNA 30 that seemed to have the same problem with only one of my nautilus, the others worked fine. The DNA said that it was shorted, but when I put it on another device it worked fine, for me it was a simple center pin adjustment. Normally I use a rda on the DNA anyhow, but like to switch up some tanks every once in a while. I hope that you get this issue resolved.

I think I have the same problem with you. I used a Mega with Sigelei 20W,but Sigelei can't fire it.

It works when I change to other cleatmziers. Mega is also OK when work on othere Mods or batteries.

What I need to do ?
Just replace the coil of my Mega tank.

It works well again.

So you may need to replace a new coil to your nautilus tank.

VU Sponsors