Become a Patron!

help!!! new vaper...kangertech subtank mini and a cloupor mini

I'm new to vaping. I bought a subtank mini and a cloupor mini. I've seen 50/50 reviews on the cloupor. Right now I'm running a .5 ohm 15-30w coil. The cloupor is set at 7w and its running fine. I'm see in reviews that say u can't run these 30w mods under 1 ohm heeeelllp

Also I'm wondering about the sigelli minis they seem to have awesome reviews and I wanna buy a dripper this week but not sure what to do...the cloupors going back because its not legit but I can order a real one online if its worth it. I like the Atty drippers but don't know if they're good

ajaymes2001

Member For 5 Years
You can run the Cloupor down to .45 ohms. My set up is an N22 dripper with a .71 ohm dual coil and I normally run at at or around 20 watts depending on the juice. The only problem I've had with the mini is the plastic cover over the goodies inside came loose after 3 weeks. Put a couple of really small drops of Gorilla glue on it and it's good to go. Cloupor seems to have to the early issues worked out, and it's slightly cheaper than the Sigeli.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cloupor has a pretty bad rep. I would buy something else if you can. Too many other quality devices.
The Atty is probably a TOBH. Great device if it's a well made clone or an authentic.

VU Sponsors