Become a Patron!

Help On Deciding To Do A Trade

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have a Comp Lyfe hk 24 thats bare aluminum with upgraded magnets. This guy is wanting to trade for a patina Vgod pro with magnets. There's a reasonable price difference, but I'm worried about performance. Does the Vgod have voltage drop? Does is hit as hard as the hk? I appreciate all answers. I just don't wanna screw myself over on a deal.:confused::confused::confused:

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't trade the HK for 2 V-gods. V-gods seem like decent mods. My friend has one and likes it. He likes clones and kayfuns though. V-God is mass produced, your HK is a quality mod.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I forgot to mention, if your HK is a clone then it is a good trade.
The HK is authentic. I'm just looking for something different. I know as far as value its a downgrade. But i'm more focused on performance. Will it at least perform just as good as my hk?

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The AV able would be a good trade. I can't say as far as performance goes because I haven't used either mod. The thing is though, authentic mech mods hold their value pretty well. If you trade your HK for another authentic, quality mod, you will still have value to trade again when you get sick of that one. If you trade the HK for a mass produced Wal-Mart mod you will not have any trading value.

The Trading Post here on VU is a good place to trade if you want something new. You would be amazed to see how many mods trade hands there. If you made a trade thread for this mod I have no doubt that you could find a trade of equal value.

If you just want to try something new I have a few mechs that I don't really use. I just don't want you get ripped off.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
The AV able would be a good trade. I can't say as far as performance goes because I haven't used either mod. The thing is though, authentic mech mods hold their value pretty well. If you trade your HK for another authentic, quality mod, you will still have value to trade again when you get sick of that one. If you trade the HK for a mass produced Wal-Mart mod you will not have any trading value.

The Trading Post here on VU is a good place to trade if you want something new. You would be amazed to see how many mods trade hands there. If you made a trade thread for this mod I have no doubt that you could find a trade of equal value.

If you just want to try something new I have a few mechs that I don't really use. I just don't want you get ripped off.
Would you sell or trade your mechs you don't use? I only have one mod and am looking to start a collection. Plus trying to find a mod for my gf because a battery is stuck in her Tesla nano 120

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would trade my Rig mod for a black HK. If I owned the HK I wouldn't trade it for a VGOD mech unless cash was involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I would trade my Rig mod for a black HK. If I owned the HK I wouldn't trade it for a VGOD mech unless cash was involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
This is a bare aluminum. I'm pretty sure i have it traded for a custom series box mod

VU Sponsors