Become a Patron!

HELP... ORCHID CLONE RBA TOOL??

JustBlowinSteam

Member For 4 Years
I just got this Orchid Style RBA and nothing I have will fit the screws. Can someone tell me what and where I can get the tool needed for this atty? Thanks so much guys. I appreciate the help!

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Before you close this thread, help a noob out by explaining the problem AND the solution!

Probably the only way I will learn :)

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Orchid has really small slot screw heads that go inside the post. I don't have one, but it looks to be a 1.4mm or maybe smaller.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Tobeco Orchid clone uses a 0.9mm allen wrench for the set screws. One should be included with it.
They are easy to loose. I bought a 5 pack of them for under a dollar at FastTech so I'd always have one when needed. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1473307

JustBlowinSteam

Member For 4 Years
Lol ok....I bought an Orchid rba clone and the screws didn't fit with any of the allen wrenches I already had. I found the wrench was in the box. Lol I guess I should he looked in there first. Lol Feel like a total goof right now.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol ok....I bought an Orchid rba clone and the screws didn't fit with any of the allen wrenches I already had. I found the wrench was in the box. Lol I guess I should he looked in there first. Lol Feel like a total goof right now.
I feel like the 'Goof'. Everything I said was wrong. Except the part about not having one, which is pretty obvious. o_O

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone always goes straight to the goodies when opening new vape mail. Join the crowd.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone always goes straight to the goodies when opening new vape mail. Join the crowd.
Atty, atty, I smell atty!!! Nomnomnomnom

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your sig is super hilarious by the way!!! I have to share that with my vape friends if that's ok....
Please do. It makes people laugh and they need to be warned of the dangers of hamster smoking.

Just say NO to !

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
im so perverted i went a whole nother direct on your sig bbybee

VU Sponsors