Become a Patron!

Help...please....maybe?

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi folks, I know I'm not super-active on the forums, but I was never much for forum stuff. Dunno why, just not. Anyway...I had the scare *of my life* earlier today. Took off my Aerotank of my DNA30 clone, re-filled it, twisted it back on, and the screen went psychotic and the thing started smoking and I threw it outside in case it blew up or something. My house STILL smells like burnt plastic.
Anyway, I went and found it in the yard, the LCD screen is burnt, I just assumed the battery was crap too, so I just tossed the thing.

So, anyway, basically, This was a present from someone because I *really* don't have money for anything besides a couple bottles of juice a month. I PIF'd all of my other e-cig stuff once I got the dna clone, because it was all I used anymore (dumb move, obviously...)
I'll post pics of the thing to prove I'm not "BSing for free stuff" if need be, but if someone could find the consideration to send me even an ego battery with a CE6, that'd be awesome. No e-cig place of any a sort is open at 3AM, but I did manage to grab a couple of those NJoy kings from Walgreens.
There's no possible way for me to afford another dna clone, and I am most certainly not expecting anyone to buy me/send me one. Honestly, any ecig that fires I'd be happy with and appreciate.
I'd rather not get into the whole *why* money is very very tight situation, but it really really is. No, I'm not starving or sitting here with no electricity or running water or anything like that. Just, living very shoe-stringy.

There you have it. Whatever you're willing to help with, I'm appreciative of, and thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance.

Cory fawn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Xanadu... Are you on Facebook? I may be able to help

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it would help and maybe be faster for someone to meet up with you in your area. where are you located?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Um, what does dripping or not have to do with my e-cig almost exploding!?

Absolutely NOTHING!

Kinda surprised by that comment:eek:

Not sure what kind of DNA mod you had or what went wrong but if anything a badly built RDA could have sent it over the edge!

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely NOTHING!

Kinda surprised by that comment:eek:

Not sure what kind of DNA mod you had or what went wrong but if anything a badly built RDA could have sent it over the edge!
I was wondering if Maybe the 510 connector could have shorted out????

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can probably send you a ego or sonething but it might take a while to get there because tomorrow is sunday

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was a Cloupor I'm pretty sure. I assume so, anyway. I really don't know what happened. I took off the aerotank, filled it, twisted it back on, and then EEEEEEEEEK. I don't see anything wrong with the tank, nor the dna itself (aside from, of course, the chip's blown to crap lol.)

I should be able to scrounge up $20 for that ego if I can't find something around here. TY

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
First off...do you or could you use a new Explorer RDA? I bought 2, 1 for me and 1 for a friend and I didn't care for it. My friend has used his since (2 months). Anyway... If you'd PP shipping ($3.00) I'd ship you the RDA no cost, just cover USPS First Class Bubble Pack cost. If you respond to this pif I'll post a pic. In this thread. Best of luck!!!

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd love one if I had something to vape it on. I'm not sure an rda w/ ego battery works well, does it?

riphraph

Member For 4 Years
No..an ego cant do duals well and a single coil build would have to 0hm out over 1.4ish 0hms. Get a 50Watt box or mech. and get back to me. Peace.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No..an ego cant do duals well and a single coil build would have to 0hm out over 1.4ish 0hms. Get a 50Watt box or mech. and get back to me. Peace.
Pm'd you

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a friend in Tennessee, what city?

VU Sponsors