Become a Patron!

Help pls

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey i got a sense blazer pro tank for crimbo and im having some trouble getting flavour from my juice.
My setup is smoke alien 220w
Using blazer pro coil 0.3
And i diy juice wise
Currently vaping at 113w
Been up and down the levels but still no flavour and past 120w i find the vape unpleasantly warm.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey i got a sense blazer pro tank for crimbo and im having some trouble getting flavour from my juice.
My setup is smoke alien 220w
Using blazer pro coil 0.3
And i diy juice wise
Currently vaping at 113w
Been up and down the levels but still no flavour and past 120w i find the vape unpleasantly warm.
Any ideas?

I don't own the tank you mentioned! However, besides trying different wattage, the airflow can be crucial as well. Too much airflow can cause a lack of flavor. Lower airflow will give you a denser, and more flavorful vape.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't own the tank you mentioned! However, besides trying different wattage, the airflow can be crucial as well. Too much airflow can cause a lack of flavor. Lower airflow will give you a denser, and more flavorful vape.
Ah maybe, been using smoke baby beast too long i automatically throw the airflow wide open. Il see if it changes things cheers

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So here goes...
The only juice i can get flavour from is a Malaysian premium juice by tasty fruity but all i get is menthol none of the advertised fruit.
Ive tried everything from air flow manipulation and running the wattage to mixing super sugary diy juice (and swapping to fresh coils straight after coz that didnt work like i imagined hehe)
So im stumped blazer pro tank blazer pro .3 ohm coil smok alien 220 and ran the watts from ground up.
Whats your opinion oh universal truth?

VU Sponsors