Become a Patron!

Help! Reuleaux Rx200

Hello everyone! I have a rx200 and a uwell crown tank. Today I went into the shop to pick up new coils and they only had .25ohm dual coils. I don't know what settings I should have my rx200 on. Hopefully someone can help me.

Thank you!!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would start at say 70w with that coil and go from there. The .25Ω coil is pretty hard hitting for a premade coil.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

I would start at say 70w with that coil and go from there. The .25Ω coil is pretty hard hitting for a premade coil.

That's were I get confused. I can't go passed 38 without it killing me. There are a few different modes on here. I have it set to 36.0w and I'm on the wattage setting. Should I be using a tc setting? What kind of coils are these? Ni Ss Ti?
Thanks again for all of your help

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe those are ss coils. So you might try then in temp control. Say at 400-450° and maybe 70w. I forget if the Releaux let's you set watts or not.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No reason it should kill you above 38W, what nic level are you using?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe those are ss coils. So you might try then in temp control. Say at 400-450° and maybe 70w. I forget if the Releaux let's you set watts or not.

The Realeux doesn't fire good 316L...... The Tc mode is set at 250watts or 200watts depending on update.....

316L fires rapid so at the first of the puff you will feel like your getting a Satan throat fuck.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Realeux doesn't fire good 316L...... The Tc mode is set at 250watts or 200watts depending on update.....

316L fires rapid so at the first of the puff you will feel like your getting a Satan throat fuck.......

Thanks bud. I've never used a Releaux, although I do want the 2/3, but glad to know that as sometimes I do use tc depending on my juice.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

You do know you can lower the watts, right?

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use normal wattage mode. Press the fire button 3 time quick and scroll using the wattage + button and get to wattage mode. Then what you wanna do is start of at low wattage, maybe 40w and work your way up until you find your perfect wattage.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not sure about the RX200 but my RX200S fires SS316L coils at any wattage I set it for and can crank the temperature up to 500° F at 65 Watts and get a smooth pleasant cool vape. The default for the RX200S is max wattage until you lower it and it remembers it for next time you go into TC mode.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be aware that the 2/3 is having many problems...from broken buttons to battery warnings, to battery warnings...The list goes on.... Poor battery door contacts

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Preheat function: How to use
1. In powered-off state, keep pressing the fire button and up button simultaneously, then you enter into the menu.
2. Press the fire button to shift among TCR M1, M2, M3, Preheat Power and Preheat time.
3. Under each mode, you can increase or decrease the parameter by pressing the up or down button.
4. Keep pressing the fire button or leave the interface for several seconds to confirm.

Preheat userguide directly from wismec: http://www.wismec.com/images/support/download/RX200/RX200.pdf

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I haven't upgraded the firmware...I just set the watts when I am in TC mode(4 clicks) higher and it gets the job done just fine

does that preheat apply to wattage mode also?

VU Sponsors