Become a Patron!

HELP! Smok Alien & TFV8

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
*NEED SOME HELP*

So my friend recently purchased a smok alien (2nd hand) and a new TFV8.

He accidentally dropped it, now the base of the smok alien is stuck on the tank (see pictures)

It can still read and fire the tank properly.. but would love to switch tanks in the near future..

Any suggestions?

4461f3ae5add7a59500960ba0a693fd6.jpg
645691f677f1fd9beaea35d4060d4a8b.jpg
8acf4277ea34efce338eae86e9cb57c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I wouldnt use that personally... Your 510 has basically fallen out and now you have a hole. you CAN fix it, youd need mole grips to wrench the bottom off and then you could just ahere the 510 port back in somehow,( glue or something) but, i wouldnt bother for the headache itll be, you can pick Alien kits up fairly cheap now...probably be better off doing that because the 510 will never be the same again and you run the rick of it happening again as well as liquid/moisture getting into the mod and ruining the circuits

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When they fall out of the predator some folks glue them back in with super glue or epoxy. Put the glue on the flange part as you need to pick up the ground with the part that pushes in to the mod. Use pliers to get the part off the tank. There is a thread and you tube vids on how to fix the predator. But the best fix is to replace the 510.

VU Sponsors