HELP - SOUTH AFRICA

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everyone

As you can see, I am located in South Africa.

I would like to start making my own e-juice for resale purposes. The only one’s we have available here, are some of the Chinese varieties - Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang. There is a big shortage of quality juice.

The only thing that is holding me up, is not being able to find nicotine liquid in here in SA. I am still waiting on answers from a number of companies that I have contacted. Unfortunately we cannot import nicotine liquid into the country, otherwise I would be able to get from your end of the world.

If possible I would like to ask you 3 questions:

1. I would like to start with between 20 and 25 flavors – what are the most popular in your opinion.?

2. I have so far made contact with TFA and FA for flavor concentrates. Are there other companies who offer quality flavor concentrates at reasonable prices. I ask this because when you import something into SA, the landed price is usually double what you originally pay for it.

3. Also, if anyone can help me with recipies that are really popular, I would really appreciate it.

Shipping will be to Gilroy, California.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You should try ordering nic juice from Russia, Im sure they will ship to a postal shop in SA now that you are building up a trade relationship with them.
You will have to use the dark web search engines, google chrome and IE will block out most of the Russian shops.

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You should try ordering nic juice from Russia, Im sure they will ship to a postal shop in SA now that you are building up a trade relationship with them.
You will have to use the dark web search engines, google chrome and IE will block out most of the Russian shops.

The communist aligned government is talking to them as far as I know..

What exactly is a "Dark Web Search Engine".?
(Sorry, spent most of my life in the outdoors)

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.ejuicechina.com/flavorless-flavor-hangsen-e-liquid.html
hangsen has flavorless, you can add your own flavoring and create your own juice for pleasure, as far as for public sales, I am unfamiliar with your resales policies there.

Unfortunately customs claim ownership to any nicotine based product....

Resale here ( Once you have everything ) /is no problem at alI.....

I have a shipping agent in Gilroy, California - shipping from the US is not a problem..

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The communist aligned government is talking to them as far as I know..

What exactly is a "Dark Web Search Engine".?
(Sorry, spent most of my life in the outdoors)

web search such as google and IE and so on, dont show world wide search results, they only show the ones that have paid to be displayed, there are millions of web sites that never get seen my a lot of countries,
Here is a link that will offer some dark web or deep web searching.
http://websearch.about.com/od/invisibleweb/tp/deep-web-search-engines.htm
Good luck my man. where there is will, there is way.

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
web search such as google and IE and so on, dont show world wide search results, they only show the ones that have paid to be displayed, there are millions of web sites that never get seen my a lot of countries,
Here is a link that will offer some dark web or deep web searching.
http://websearch.about.com/od/invisibleweb/tp/deep-web-search-engines.htm
Good luck my man. where there is will, there is way.

Amen, as you say - where there's a will.....

Appreciate your help..

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Nkunzi
Molo boetie ...greetings from fellow Saffie... (naturalised Brit)massive probs with customs and rip-off landing price in SA. I would advise you build a basic range of straight flavours first like apple, grape, spearmint etc. Then move on to develop more complex notes and concoctions.
I find that (from a British vendor perspective) certain flavours will trend then switch to something else so for me its hard to tell. Also cultural preferences to flavours can impact on what is popular. For instance a common flavour from one country could be considered exotic and sought after in another.....get my drift ?? My most popular sellers are from TJuice Red Astaire, Afro Dizziac etc.....but as say it changes...you are welcome to contact me for a chat will be glad to help if I can. use contact form on website for initial contact www.evapinguk.co.uk

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Everyone

As you can see, I am located in South Africa.

I would like to start making my own e-juice for resale purposes. The only one’s we have available here, are some of the Chinese varieties - Liqua, Hangsen and Dekang. There is a big shortage of quality juice.

The only thing that is holding me up, is not being able to find nicotine liquid in here in SA. I am still waiting on answers from a number of companies that I have contacted. Unfortunately we cannot import nicotine liquid into the country, otherwise I would be able to get from your end of the world.

If possible I would like to ask you 3 questions:

1. I would like to start with between 20 and 25 flavors – what are the most popular in your opinion.?

2. I have so far made contact with TFA and FA for flavor concentrates. Are there other companies who offer quality flavor concentrates at reasonable prices. I ask this because when you import something into SA, the landed price is usually double what you originally pay for it.

3. Also, if anyone can help me with recipies that are really popular, I would really appreciate it.

Shipping will be to Gilroy, California.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.....
i know it's a long shot but have you considered nicotine substitutes? there are various commodities on the market. i'm sorry i can't help you any further at this present moment as i'm working. but there are already vendors selling that kind of juice with nic substitutes - so obviously there's a market for it - and i think that kind of juice would fit under the radar regulations at customs, ebay and so forth.
i remember us chatting before about you making juice, so was pleased to see your post. good luck with it

VU Sponsors