Become a Patron!

Help Us Launch A New Product - Get A $20 Off Coupon For 120ml eJuice

the_sauce_la

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello VU friends! I have a coupon for our site, www.TheSauceLA.com. Let's cut to the chase - we've added a new 120ml BOGO deal where you can mix and match ejuice flavors across all our lines. This has been requested for quite some time and we've finally implemented it.

260L8022.jpg

It's beta testing time and we need your help to make sure we have all the kinks worked out. The code is 20BUCKSOFF and works for our 390ml mix and match BOGO deal. In that deal, you get 3 120mls and one 30ml of your choice, across all our lines - The Pier, The Sauce, and Route 66. We're working to keep vaping cheap.

Take a look at the flavor profiles, and if you see something you like, give it a shot!

260L8171.jpg

Editors Top Picks

1. Capone: The impossible cereal vape - truly tart and crunchy on the inhale with sugary milk on the exhale. Many claim to have this combo - few have succeeded. An Official Vape Memes favorite.
  2. Caramel Waffle Cappuccino: Vape Nights Las Vegas 2016 award winning flavor. Succulent caramel and fluffy waffle on the inhale, with brusque notes of press brewed coffee on the exhale.
  3. The Sauce (XXX): Tangy tangerine, with assorted tropical notes and strawberry on the exhale. An excellent all day vape.
  4. Main Street: Apple pie, better than grandma made it. With a perfect balance of 70% apple, 30% pie, and 5% awesome, you'll be inviting us to dinner for more.
  5. Mango Tropical Blast: Totally cool, totally refreshing. Sweet mangos hit your palate first, washed away by a touch of tangerine and passion fruit.
Additional Flavors

• Vanilla Bean Cream: Rich vanilla, with smooth notes of coffee and decadent whipped cream.
  • Passion Fruit Cooler: Spirited notes of luscious passion fruit and ripe strawberries, and a subtle twist of lemon and green tea, Passion Fruit Cooler is like an extra large red tea from your friendly neighborhood barista!
  • Ace: Rich, strawberry rainbow sherbert ice cream.
  • 1922: The Sauce, on ice.
  • Model Tea: Peach green tea, with an emphasis on the peach. It's like those sweet teas you buy in the can.
  • Get Your Kicks: Freshly picked, sun-ripened strawberry on the inhale. On the exhale, you're treated to a subtle, sweet bubblegum taste. Bring back the perfect classic American flavor.
  • Open Road: A perfect blend of gooey rich caramel infused rice krispy with subtle note of marshmallow. Perfect for any road trip.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couldn't pass up this one...thanks!

4vape20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks very tempting
I will give it a try since i noticed its over 70 vg which is my ideal number
I will post a review as well.

Booya just bought a QUADROUPLE combo for 50 buCKS WOW great deal and hoping the juice is epic!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors