Become a Patron!
I bought a wismec predator 228 around a month ago, I have used it a lot. I have a few problems for example I dont know why it is overheating so much after a few puffs I dont know if I should change the temperature and the aettings or something please help. Also I have a question on why I have to refill my tank so much I feel It eats a lot of e juice I dont know again if there is something I can do. If someone could please help me with this i woul be so thankful :). also the vapes battery is reallly fast to go low

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A little more info might help. What tank are you using? Ohm of the coil? What wattage and or temp are you vaping at?

oh sorry i forgot, I have the tfv12 cloud beast king from Smok. I regularly change from the watts because I really dont know what I like. And for temperature i dont even know how to change it, or how it affects the vaping.
Well the tank has 3 coils Im using the intermediate one; not the one that recomments the least watts or the most, but in the middle.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if the tfv12 has could made doe temperature control, and that mod probably doesn't have the best temperature control anyway so I would stear away from it. What wattage are you vaping it at? I know from experience that most two battery mods like this (I had an alien) get quite warm when vaping over 100w, and it doesn't take long. I was running 130w on a tfv8, and my alien would be roasting hot in no time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors