Become a Patron!

Help with 100PG e-liquid

Hello everyone, I was looking for the best possible flavor I could get so I tried 100PG. The juice I used was also a first time try. I got some Zeus e-liquid in 100PG and within 40 minutes or so my coils were completely flooded. I went through two 1.6, two 1.8, two 1.8 claptons, one 1.2, one 2.1, and two 0.75 ohm coils in a Nautiluis, Triton mini, Aspire ET-S, and an eLeaf iJust2 tank in that order. Is it normal for coils to become flooded so quickly? As I'm thinking now all I can think of to use would be a cartomizer with something like an 0.9mm wicking hole or should I just go back to 80PG/20VG or even 70/30? Any suggestions will be appreciated very much.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want better flavor, get a better atty, don't expect it from 100PG.

Wouldn't recommend anything thinner then 50/50 unless you have a VG allergy

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Normal? No. But people vaping at either end of the spectrum - be it 100 PG or 100 VG - are going to have problems with stock tanks & coils. Couldn't tell you the last time I heard anyone mention using a 100 PG liquid.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I vape 80pv/20vg because anything more than 20vg messes with my breathing, makes me feel congested. I use RTA type tanks, I get great flavor, no leaks if I wick properly. Hasn't been an issue.

It's true, not all tanks will taste the same, so the right kind of gear will give you the flavor you're looking for.

VU Sponsors