1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Help with a build

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasers Corner' started by apt dominator, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. apt dominator

apt dominator New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello I am knew here
    Can some tell be the best coil build for my rda and mod I have been experimenting and can't find the right one. I will list below what I'm using ( I am looking for clouds with this build)

Panzer mech mod

Underground rda

18650 3.7 volt battery

The only wire I have available at the moment is 28, 32, 34 gauge nichrome and 26, 28, 32 36 gauge stainless steel

2. dominicuk

dominicuk New Member

Blog Posts:
    Assuming that you know your ohms law, then you should be able to work this out. Nichrome has a faster wrap up, but has a higher resistance. your battery should be 4.2V not 3.7, and if this is the case i advise buying some Sony VTC5A, 18650 Batteries. Providing you have these batteries you can out a 0.1 Ohm build on. Having 6 wraps on 2.5 ID, on 26 Gage Nichrome should achieve this and providing you dont have a silly amount of voltage drop, this should chuck. Also i would have a look at buying pre made coils, but try and stay from claptons, fused clapton etc as they have a much larger ramp up time.

3. dominicuk

dominicuk New Member

Blog Posts:
    Assuming that you know your ohms law, then you should be able to work this out. Nichrome has a faster ramp up, but has a higher resistance. your battery should be 4.2V not 3.7, and if this is the case i advise buying some Sony VTC5A, 18650 Batteries. Providing you have these batteries you can out a 0.1 Ohm build on. Having 6 wraps on 2.5 ID, on 26 Gage Nichrome should achieve this and providing you dont have a silly amount of voltage drop, this should chuck. Also i would have a look at buying pre made coils, but try and stay from claptons, fused clapton etc as they have a much larger ramp up time.

4. DimSumDom

DimSumDom New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hiya! Just so we can recommend something safe, we need the specs on your battery. Personally I stay away from regular claptons, but Id make a pair 3mm ID 7wrap 2x26g core/36ss fused claptons or a 5wrap 3mm ID 3x28g NI80 cores/36g SS fused claptons (Its a little tough for me to make triple cores though so I don't highly recommend it, but when done right it ramps up fast), but if you don't know the specs on your battery off hand, I don't recommend using your mech just yet. Do a bit of research on batteries and play around with simple builds on your mech so you get a feel for it. Simple 22g Kanthal A1 or Nichrome 80 coils do the trick for me when im in a lazy mood.

5. twan013

twan013 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've learned that I like a simple dual parallel for clouds. I've only used kanthal 24 and 26g though. But like others have said. Make sure your battery can handle it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk