Become a Patron!

Help with build

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Skip to the second paragraph to get past my introduction and see my build story.
Skip to the third to see what I need help with.

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum and fairly new to vaping in general. For a long time I was vaping on a itaste SVD 2.0 with the aspire Atlantis .6 ohm tank. Then I wanted to go to RDAs so I bought an authentic mutation x v4 (what everybody I knew suggested based on their v3's) and a smok extender (I know it's crappy but I wanted to start cheap).

My first build was a .5 ohm and it was doing great but I wanted to try out a .3. So I made it and then it was acting up so I tried to replicate it and ended up with a .25.

So the picture is my current build and I was wondering if anybody could give me any suggestions. I'm using Japanese cotton pads and 26 gauge wire from humble wick and wire. Also this mutation is leaking like a beast even when I hardly drip it and have the under coil air flows blocked if anybody has any suggestions on that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    821.4 KB · Views: 30

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude. I suggest go down 24g do a 5/6 wraps, or do a parallel 26 g
Put 2 strands together,wrap 4/5 times it will comes out to .3ohm on a 2mm diameter, make sure you have the proper battery.. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4f6c2e106f31f4c1afc123317db34d55.jpg
that's 22g NICHROME 80 on a 2.5 mm diameter.
The more wraps you do, the more surface area is heated, the more vapor u get and flavor.. VAPE ON

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got some 21 gauge coming in the mail in the next couple of days. Any suggestions on number of wraps to hit that sweet 2.5/3 ohm spot? Also as of right now I'm one of those guys wrapping on computer screwdrivers, I'm planning on buying a coil master next paycheck.

VU Sponsors