Become a Patron!

Help with coil for Eleaf 30w

Hello, I am still very new to vaping. I went to my local store searching for new coils for my Eleaf 30w. I knew the ones that were provided with my Atlantis were 0.5 ohm at 20-30w. They did not have any of these, but they had the Triton 0.4 ohm coils that said 25-30w. I was told they would work with my set up so I grabbed a 5 pack.

Upon installing the new coil my eleaf battery read 'No atomizor'. I tried cleaning the connectors and varied levels of tightness when screwed in to no avail.

Is there a way to make this work? Why does it not work if the atomizor fits my tank and is within the right wattage? I need help.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe your 30w mod can't fire below .5 ohm..don't know for sure..just a guess.

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You may need to pull up gently on the center pin in the 510 connection. I use the Atlantis coils in my Triton and they work just fine.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Minimum limit on the IStick 30 is .4 ohms so I would guess you coils are coming in a little love for it. Try another coil from the pack, or take them back and see if they will exchange them for you.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rated resistance range: 0.4Ω-5Ω

Minimum limit on the IStick 30 is .4 ohms so I would guess you coils are coming in a little love for it. Try another coil from the pack, or take them back and see if they will exchange them for you.
I've tried two or the 5 but i will try some more. Thank you.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You really need a coil over .4 ohms for it to work, the tolerance allowance is falling below your minimum for the mod try to find some .5 ohm coils.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe the Istick 30W displays "atomizer low" for too low of a resistance. Since it's showing "no atomizer" it's likely a connection problem. The 30W also has a spring loaded 510. Check to see if you can depress the pin and have it return, best done with the unit turned off. Best thing of course is to return to the local store that sold them to you with everything in hand and see if they can make it work or make it right.

VU Sponsors