Become a Patron!

Help with eGo V V2

Trying to get a bigger hit. Using right now a aspire with a dual 2.1 coil rated 3.0-6.0 V. What can I do to get a bigger hit and still maintain a good flavor. Do I need to upgrade and if so what's a good mod for construction sites hard to keep that boomstick in my pocket without breaking it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
See my reply in your other post.

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trying to get a bigger hit. Using right now a aspire with a dual 2.1 coil rated 3.0-6.0 V. What can I do to get a bigger hit and still maintain a good flavor. Do I need to upgrade and if so what's a good mod for construction sites hard to keep that boomstick in my pocket without breaking it.
Ive only been vaping few months. My next move from an ego style vv batt was a regulated box mod cloupor mini though im using the istick 30 now & a aspire nauitlus mini with the .5 ohm coils and its quite a lil cloud machine. Great flavor! Awesome TH. Im just now getting into RBA's so im still using tanks. That is a great set up to go into next and very affordable.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For more clouds re building is always the best answer but unless you know the ohms law and safety stuff stick to regulated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

VU Sponsors