Become a Patron!

Help with Herakles 0.4 Ohm Ceramic Coils & TC

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello, I recently got a fat order from vapor beast & picked up a pack of 0.4ohm Ceramic Coils (35-75 watts) by sense for the Herakles Plus tank,
I've heard they have Tungsten lead's & are amazing from my experience so far. They are much different then any other ceramic coil I've used - then again I've only had the chance to use the FreeMax 0.3 Ohm coil - other than that, this is my only other experience with ceramic coils - these ones look much different - instead of a plastic look on the inside like the FreeMax had - these ones have a very thick layer of ceramic on the inside of the prebuilt coil - and you cannot see any cotton what so ever - although I think there is some on the outer border of them.
My question is - can I use these in temperature control mode without ceramic coil TC features SAFELY? Because my SMOK R80 seems to be working just fine with the ceramic coil in Ni200-TC mode with the coil working as if it is ni200 -
I do own a Disguiser 150w by Movkin - which supports TC in Ceramic Coil mode - and it seems to work exactly the same as my SMOK R80 when used in Ni200 TC mode with the ceramic coil - but I'm unsure for sure..lol!

I can't find anything on google regarding the Herakles sense plus ceramic coils 0.4ohm - only places that sell them - nothing else. I can't even find them on YouTube for review - so I'm guessing they are pretty new.

Thanks in advance !

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a pic of the inside - you can clearly see the fat ceramic price - atleast I think you can ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 8

VU Sponsors