Become a Patron!

Help with Joyetec mini and Herkeles Plus tank

jaynediezel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello cloud chasers! So I finally bought my MOD and got the joy tech mini with the Hercules plus tank. I also ended up buying the crown tank by uwell (but the crown because the Hercules plus was leaking). My issue is that the Hercules was leaking so much that I believe it got into the battery and the mod. And now it seems that I am flying through batteries. This is brand-new only a couple weeks old. I like the Hercules tank for the amazing flavor and it blows great clouds. After I found out I was missing and all ring, and that I needed to close the fill holes, I like the tank much better. But this is after I bought the crown because I thought the Hercules was broken. After doing my research I found out that the Hercules has this issue with many. I don't know if the leaky juice has affected my mod. Is there anything I can do? Or should I just try to take it back? The flavor is substantially different in the Hercules over the crown. But I like the fact that the crown doesn't have any leaking issues and I'm not worried about it when I have it sitting around. How long should my batteries last me?i've got the IMR18650/3000mAh 3.7V 35A battery. I own 4, and don't get through

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Jayne, and welcome to the Vaping Underground! I have the crown thank, and I would love to help you with it. Joytech Mini. Do you mean the Joyetech Evic Mini VTC? I have that mod. Can you tell me what coil you are running in the Crown tank, and what power setting you have it at? Also, do you know the brand of your batteries? I am not familiar with any 3000mAh batts that do 35A unless that is BURST rating. Are they tootsie roll brown? LG HG2's? Once I know the coils you have, I can tell you what you should get from those batteries.

Looking forward to helping you, and seeing you around here!

VU Sponsors