Become a Patron!

Help with Joyetech eVic-VTC Tron S kit

sniff57

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I'm going through my vape stash in anticipation of May 2020 and I found this kit. I think I won this. I have never done this type of vaping, I'm still content to puff on a passthru attached to my PC. I'm thinking I should get some extra coils and batteries for this? I also have a couple of Nautilus tanks. Can I use them with this device? Fasttech seems to have only one of the coils this thing uses (1.0) . Is there any place that may have the others? (0.4-0.2)? Can I use coils called V2?
I'm used to vaping 808 threaded vapes and have never gotten in to all the wattage, ohms, resistance MTS, etc. I just want something to puff on. Thanks for any help.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Does the mod look like this:

eVic-VTC_Mini.jpeg

?

That's a Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini. It's a nice little single-18650 mod, even by current standards. I still use mine. (I think it may be my favourite bit of vape gear of all time.)

I don't know what Nautilus tanks you have, so I cannot comment about them. You can put pretty much put whatever tank you want on it, though you might want to stick to tanks with no greater than a 22mm diameter base, or they'll overhang the mod, which will work, but won't look good.

A Tobecco Mini Super Tank will sit nicely atop that mod. That tank is about the same vintage as that mod, but Tobecco is still making them and coils are still readily available for them. I think they also take certain Aspire coils? (ICBW) Both tanks and coils are very affordable and not a half-bad vape for a tank with coils so small. I have, and use, a pair of them.

I wouldn't worry too much about batteries. 18650's will not be affected by the Deeming Rules.

VU Sponsors