Become a Patron!

Help with my new Kanger top box nano and display

In short, the Nano is my 5th mod. I like variety. I set it uptoday and know what I am doing, but not so down with all the terminology and i don't build my own coils. I have always been able to put the battery in, set it up and go.

So i set it up and it was doing fine, but about 10 mins in, i tried to adjust the +wattage+ i[ and no clue how, my VOLT read "high" i think--it happened fast-- and i could smell a little burn and the thing got HOT in about 10 seconds. I tried to adjust but I got either steam or burn in the display and popped the battery out-i thought it might explode

and for my LIFE i cannot figure out how to adjust the the om--because I can only see the "symbol". I cannot see what is before it.
under volts (just under oms) i can only see "00v":
beause of this thing that looks like a burn.
and on a full battery , I am getting nothing. cold air. no vape. Battery works fine in another mod--
switched battery in new mod--same deal. nothing.

I have my watts at 24.7 so I'm not burning hot, but even if i pump it up to 40 I am getting nothing. Nothing.
Did i burn the coil (doesn't taste burned or smell burned anymore) battery is full and fine
but every time i fire the "om" starts blinking??? and stops
I am lost.
Should i change coils? return the thing? what?
Any help in easy to understand terms is SO appreciated.
I've never had this--never!
Thanks.

VU Sponsors