Become a Patron!

help with selecting a vape/vape wont stop leaking

Long time vaper (started off with the blu e cig years ago) but sadly have very little knowledge of vapes. So I apologize in advance but this is a 2 part question-

I have a Subvod and it wont stop leaking. I've replaced coils several times (and used both OCC and SSOCC) and each time its fine for an hour or 2 then starts leaking out of the air holes. is there any hope left for it or is it junk at this point?

A friend suggested I get the TFV12, but I have no clue what battery pack (sorry if that's the wrong terminology) for it, any suggestions for one <$50?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If it's one of the toptanks they aren't a great design for top filling. Make sure you close off the air flow before filling. Since there is no real "off" position on the AFC you need to set it between two air holes to shut it off as best you can.

I normally screw off the tank so the atomizer remains in place and I have to turn the screwed off portion upside down to fill. Haven't tried closing off the air holes and placing it beween them when its turned off, i'll give that a go. I'll update if it helped, thank you very much

VU Sponsors