Become a Patron!

Help with some recipes? (Grape/Blackcurrant/Melon, Flavor West/Inawera/LA/Flavorah/Jungle Flavors)

Hey Team

I’ve been having some issues with my DIY liquids and I’m hoping you might be able to lend me some advice.

I’m not new to mixing, but fall in to habit of making the same 2-3 recipes which I’ve got down to a tee.

Recently discovered a couple of new shop-bought liquids I’d like to reproduce myself, and did some research in to what might be the best brands for each flavour involved in them.

The trouble is, they taste OK immediately after mixing (not very strong but OK) but then seem to lose flavour and basically taste like sweet menthol air after 2-3 weeks steeping....frustrating...

Here’s what I’m going for, below - 2 new recipes:

1. “Honeydew Blackcurrant Ice”

1.5% Jungle Flavors Honeydew
1.0% Flavorah Wild melon
1.5% Inawera Blackcurrant
2.0% Flavor West Candy cane
TFA Menthol - 2 drops (in 30ml)

2. “Grape Ice”

3.0% LorAnn Grape (Clear)
5.0% Favour West Grape Soda
TFA Menthol - 2 drops (in 30ml)

Anyone have any wisdom to share on any of these flavours to get them to punch through in a mix?

I made 3 bottles of each, vaped one of each on rotation with other flavours immediately after mixing, then the second after 2 week steep, then the third after 3 week steep - im just getting slightly sweet menthol air from both now.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors