wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahahahaa oh @Roundhouse you are crazy dude ! but if you're going to the looney bin Ill go with you! ha. oh god this stuff smells horrid. might start with 0.0001% and go up or down from there. I have to gain some courage first . maybe by monday.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how you spend your anniversary weekend? LOLOL

You're nuts:D (P.S. dying to know how this goes!)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is how you spend your anniversary weekend? LOLOL

You're nuts:D (P.S. dying to know how this goes!)
haha thats why it has to wait till monday . I had to post about this tho. ugh . smells like crab . haha

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love crab, but no hell do I want to vape it lol

danykitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking 20% crab with 10% tfa honey and 10% tfa caramel cappacino to round it out

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would much rather get my crab the old fashioned way!

In a restaurant with butter.

And you perverts thought I was going in a different direction with this didn't you?:p

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would much rather get my crab the old fashioned way!

In a restaurant with butter.

And you perverts thought I was going in a different direction with this didn't you?:p

So you didn't mean baiting your trap and coming back the next day to catch crabs from your trap?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if someone was actually buying those "brave" flavors, or was it just a gimmick.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally threw out the breadcrust last week - it was permeating all my stuff and making some old mixes that I had put in plastic bottles taste of breadcrust LOLOL I still have the 10% bottle, in glass - just in case of emergency....:p

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if someone was actually buying those "brave" flavors, or was it just a gimmick.

Some probably were buying them. But for food!!

Flavourart puts whatever tests OK for diacetyl etc into the e-cig line. So it's not a totally contrived gimmick at least. Some work (pepper, cucumber) some don't (tomato). Crab is in the category of "even if it's vapable, I don't wanna vape it" :eek:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh come on @Hermit ill send you crab, roasted chicken and bread crust no charge lol . or anyone else that wants to try it :p #vapelyfe

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You have crab juice in another state... have someone wave it in your general direction...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, with all this talk of crab vapes and crabs I'm now hungry for a Lobster roll!

Some music for the Crab thread:

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Nope! You first!

Maurice-Moss.gif

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know what you can do with it. Get 5 x 10ml glass bottles and fill each with 10ml base and 1/5th of your crab flavoring . Put 3 in the freezer and 2 in a warm place like on a window sill or near your heating unit. Let them sit for a week. Then take all five bottles and mix them together in a larger container and shake the crap out of it until your arm gets sore. Divide that back into the 5 bottles and put 2 back in the freezer and 3 in a warm place for 2 weeks. Then mix them all again. Take that big bottle and dip it down into some boiling water for a 5 count and then take it out and shake it for 30 seconds. It will be hot but you have to shake it as soon as you get it out of the boiling water. Do 5 rounds of that. Finally pour all of that down the drain and then maybe you will remember not to buy a flavoring like crab in the future.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol , within the next couple days Ill give it a shot when I am feeling crazy. I did roasted chicken at 0.0025. I think im going to go big and do like 0.25 % or something. ,,,,,,,, ugh lol

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm crab flavor, if you put too much it's becomes vomit vapor.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone realizes that the crab flavor is the exact same crab flavor used in artificial crab legs you get at the grocery store.

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was going to start working on something with this burnt hairy ass flavor that I have first because I hear it taste better than the crab if you add some marshmallow.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was going to start working on something with this burnt hairy ass flavor that I have first because I hear it taste better than the crab if you add some marshmallow.
lmfao !!!! I was thinking about a little espresso with my crab. I did roasted chicken with apple pie but I f@%$^*! hate any food that comes out of the water so whatever may as well have an espresso with it. lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Make yourself some FA Red Wine to go with it? Or a nice Brandy. Chianti and Fava Beans?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mmm i am tempted to play with it too.. perhaps some type of cheese with it.. ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First, if you try it, you have to take video and post it or it didn't happen :)

Second... mix it with something else that has a strong odor like Cinnamon Red Hots or Peppermint or something and then give it to a frienemy on April 1st :):):)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh the smell I forgot! You gotta go around all day smelling like the Gortons Fisherman. If you find the neighborhood cats in your yard,they are just looking for a vape. They heard you make the best!

VU Sponsors