Become a Patron!

Help with sx mini g temp mode

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Installed some big ss claptons in my goon, 0.10ohm. Wire is 316L when switching to joule or temp: screen says 'no liquid' and wont fire also the right corner of screen will say 999°. Switch to vw mode and its fine....am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Installed some big ss claptons in my goon, 0.10ohm. Wire is 316L when switching to joule or temp: screen says 'no liquid' and wont fire also the right corner of screen will say 999°. Switch to vw mode and its fine....am I doing something wrong?

Did you lock the resistance?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its a POS throw it against the garage wall mine is broken within 6 months

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a POS throw it against the garage wall mine is broken within 6 months
Lol! Really?
Yeah it happens.
I got mine used in mint cond for $100
Has been working fine for me. Just wanted to try tc mode. But I stuck my n80 Claptons back in, I'll try another rda later tonight with 316 aliens. I figured out how to lock the resistance (push joy stick in for 5 seconds) which should solve the no liquid error.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Really?
Yeah it happens.
Has been working fine for me. Just wanted to try tc mode. But I stuck my n80 Claptons back in, I'll try another rda later tonight with 316 aliens. I figured out how to lock the resistance (push joy stick in for 5 seconds) which should solve the no liquid error.

Let us know if it works. I don’t own one i just know yihi chips need resistance lock in TC.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol! Really?
Yeah it happens.

Yeah its another one of those 200.00 dollar purchases that just sucked just like all of the DNA 's I have had haha however the shitty stuff keeps working

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have the mod and atty at room temp, unlock screen, hold joystick button in several secs and it will lock resistance. Click joystick to set the material and whalla, should be prefect. If not, you're doing it wrong. If not, send it to me ; )

VU Sponsors