Become a Patron!

Help with tank please

Hello, I'm new to forum and this is my first post.
I have been vaping now for around 4 years. I have in the last 2 months upgraded to a Smok Alien mod with a baby beast tank. Previously I used a Innokin Itaste that used small T3S tanks with wicks in and used 70 pg juice.

I was recommended the alien mod by a friend i play online games with and was convinced to go with it.
I was blown away by how good it is using 70 VG juice and couldn't believe what i have been missing out on.
I have never had such big clouds and the taste is such a big improvement. The downside was how much juice the device chews threw but I sorted that problem by making my own juice using boss shots.
I have even gone out and bought a 15 year supply of nicotine base to hopefully sidestep these new rules coming out in a week or so.

So, down to my problem and my request for help and advice.
The baby beast that came with the Smok Alien is a pain in the ass. It leaks all the time. I have been using it now for over a couple of months and have had enough.
I have watched all the videos on YouTube i can find about what causes the leaking and have been very carefull to implement the solutions.
The white seals under the lid are cleaned every time I refill, the air flow valve is always closed when i fill, i always leave a pocket of air in the tank to help with vacuum and i make sure o rings are correct and I even use vape bands for extra sealing. I make my juice myself and have even added a little extra VG to make sure its not because of thin juice.
There is also a known fault with the atomizers you get for the tank but I payed £13.50 for a RBA deck and this doesn't have those seals.
I have experimented with the cotton i use at different lengths but despite that, the tank seems to have a mind of its own. it can be filled 3 times with no problems then leak when you fill the next 3 and decide to stop leaking again for the next 2. its so random.

Well, I have decided to ask here for advice for a new tank i can get that doesn't have this problem. I have now learned to live with the problem as i always have tissue ready to clean but i cant be having it any more.
I would basically like another tank exactly the same (minus the leakage problem). I love to rebuild my own coils and re-wick with cotton.
The Smok Alien can output 220watts so i think it can handle most tanks. Just would love some advice here from people who have been using a good tank for a while and will know of any problems.

Dammit the baby beast is soo good if it just wouldn't leak.

VU Sponsors