Become a Patron!

Help with tanks for flavor

James0125

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i got a kanger subvod with the nano s tank 0.5ohm coil and i cant seem to get much flavor. Will the smok baby beast tank work on the subvod and also will the herakles plus tank work on the subvod? Thank you. Also i am getting a kanger kbox soon 200watts is the smok tfv4 tank a good tank for flavor on that mod?

James0125

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are the best tanks for flavor? Im not worried about big clouds just the flavor. I have a kanger subvod, kanger kbox 200watt, and a smok alien 220watt. between the smok tfv4, herakles plus, and the baby beast tank which is best for flavor. And if you know any better then what i listed and works with my mods please let me know. Thank you.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love the baby beast but the big baby beast really delivers a lot of flavor for me.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i got a kanger subvod with the nano s tank 0.5ohm coil and i cant seem to get much flavor. Will the smok baby beast tank work on the subvod and also will the herakles plus tank work on the subvod? Thank you. Also i am getting a kanger kbox soon 200watts is the smok tfv4 tank a good tank for flavor on that mod?
i wouldn't pair the subvod with the baby beast personally. it reads a resistance of .4 or higher meaning most of the baby beast coils won't work with it.
If you get another mod like the kbox it would pair fine with the baby beast. but honestly there are better mods then the kbox 200 in that price range. Nothing wrong with kanger at all, but they are more beginner stuff that people move onto better devices. you can probably get an alien kit with the baby beast for the same price and the alien is a better mod then a kbox

VU Sponsors