Become a Patron!

Help with threads???

Hey, so i bought myself a Elaf ijust S, with 510 threading, and want to buy a dripper with the same threading, so i found a dripper with 510 threading, or it say it has that, but when i look at the pictures thread male look so much bigger than what my clearomizer has...

was cheking out the : Velocity RDA V3 1:1 Rebuildable RBA Wide Dripper Drip Tip 510 Threading

and has the : Elaf Ijust S.

Thank you in advance...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What mod?
Just the ijust s battery you should be good and just keep the build to .20 and above you should not have an issue.

.20?? i'm pretty much a noob on this, i know how to setup a simple dripper with coil and all that but when it comes to other things i have no idea

So you mean i just can't buy that one, put on the coils, fix them so they burn the same, then put the cotton on?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you mean i just can't buy that one, put on the coils, fix them so they burn the same, then put the cotton on?
Not really..if you're going to wrap your own coils you should test them on a separate ohmeter before firing them first time..build and always practice safety first..just my 2¢

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors