Become a Patron!

Help won't fire in watts now ? Pico istick 75 watt and baby's beast

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Help ! I have the same set up only a baby beast ... mine died today ? In watts mode on 50 watts I've only had it 3 days the shop is rude and their inbox is full .. nice aye? Anyway it works in bypass mode ? I didn't set the ohms at first I didn't know how to ans I read it and read it I have the Q2 .4 ohms (I didn't set my pico istick tho I don't know how ? I read it and I'm nervous I feel so stupid) ... coil it came with the baby V8 ans my istick pico 75W will only fire on bypass? Not working in watt mode since I came home .. had it in my purse and in my car for 10 mins car and then I
Took hit worked then purse and came out of store and it won't hit ? Help? Only in bypass and I'm nervous ... helppp on brand new here just found the site and not sure where to post this ? Help ? I'm glad yours is working but it seems scary the button was or seemed to stick too? Help anyone ? Sorry new don't know where to post this... just getting to know the site forgive me ... :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have a bad button sticking then can not help you unless you can take it apart to see if something is out of place. If button seems ok try to reinstall your firmware.

http://www.eleafworld.com/softwares-for-istick-pico/
Hi ! Thanks I'm kinda freaking out ... lol I ... i don't think it's stuck at all the buttons go into the watts mode it just decided not to work I didn't even put In the firm ware omg i forgot ... I was told @ volcano where I used to shop for their sub ohm tanks I didn't need to do that ... I think because it didn't work with Mac .. and they wanted to .sell it .... so it will work if I plug it into my Mac ? I didn't set the coil before I used it .. yes I know but I'm not sure what to do .. so update the Firmware ? Is it ok to use in bypass ? I'm all nervous ... omg I feel so dumb been vaping for 4 years first box mod ... thanks for your help ...

Last edited:

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have a bad button sticking then can not help you unless you can take it apart to see if something is out of place. If button seems ok try to reinstall your firmware.

http://www.eleafworld.com/softwares-for-istick-pico/
HI omg thank you so much …. I’ve been off my computer for so long… and most things dont play well with mac>>> thank you i didn’t even think of going to their site… and I’ve been playing with it and as soon as i downloaded the first upgrade… wa la it worked… thank you …!!!!

VU Sponsors