Become a Patron!

Help

Hi im a new vapor, and i just started getting into using drippers. I have a yep v2, and i am somewhat familiar with building the duel coils. However i am trouble finding that perfect vape and i was wondering if somebody could anwser a couple questions for me.
First im going to show you how i am building my coils.
uploadfromtaptalk1441851395900.jpeg

Now i am using a 24g kanthal wire.
And these are the tools i am using.

b05dac64aa777865a6ca288928638a51.jpg

I have coil master.
I enjoy chucking massive amounts of vape and i am using 99. Vg flavors
I have snowwolf 200w

My questions.
Does anyone have a recommendation of how many wraps i should be doing and what resistance i am aiming for, also how thick should i be wrapping my coils.

Thank you so much.
ZR

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This may help you out with some of your questions http://www.steam-engine.org/ , it's a great website to help you find the perfect coils & resistance and how to build them. Keep in mind that before you start building really low ohm coils you need to learn how resistance can affect the safety of your device and batteries. When you go to the steam-engine website and click on the coils section, click the link on the page labelled How it works .. some really valuable information in there that will help you build great coils and keep things safe. Have fun building :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We really can't suggest a resistance to use, 'cause it's personal preference. As for the inner diameter (ID), I personally prefer 2.5-3mm, depending on resistance, power to be utilized and juice. A larger ID makes for better wicking.

VU Sponsors