Become a Patron!

Help

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cheapest place to get replacement coils for manger sub tank mini ? Was under the impression vaping was gonna be a cheaper alternative great now I gotta buy juice and replace my coils every 4 days Lovely

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you didn't get the RBA deck for the STM, get one and start building your own coils....rewicking is all you would need to do most of the time.

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure it came with a rba if that's the rebuild able one. It looks kinda easy to rebuild guess I'll give that a shot

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It will save you money in the long run. The deck that came with my ST had two coils pre-installed, and a pair of replacements, and cotton for wicking. Do you have an ohm meter? You will want to get one if you don't before you start winding your own coils.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, you can build a coil.
It might be tough at first but with a little patience and practice, you can do it!
Many think that building a coil is hard, it really is not.
All the magic happens once you affix the coil and pulse and squeeze!
Even the loose coils can easily be fixed once you pulse and squeeze.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty sure it came with a rba if that's the rebuild able one. It looks kinda easy to rebuild guess I'll give that a shot
If you're a bit shy about rebuilding your on. Try buying a pack of the replacement coils for the rba. You get 10 for $10. Not to be confused with the OCC. These are JUST the coils, to be used in the rba.

You've commented multiple times about the cost of vaping. You're going to have to learn how to do some things yourself. Rebuilding coils being just one of those.

Your next step should be, making your own ejuice.

These 2 steps can reduce your cost significantly. (much more than half)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cheapest place to get replacement coils for manger sub tank mini ? Was under the impression vaping was gonna be a cheaper alternative great now I gotta buy juice and replace my coils every 4 days Lovely
Not at first its more expensive it takes awhile
Godspeed

VU Sponsors