Become a Patron!

HELP

I have an Ola x 2.2T vv and i want to change out my tank but i dont know how many ohms does his battery support so can anyone sugest me some tanks what work with this thing. Tnx

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It can go as low as 0.80 Ohms. Not sure what the high end is.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Then get a full sized Genitank or a Kanger Sub-tank Mini (will fit). and use the 1.2 Ohm coils in it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I understand it's an 18mm ego-type device so the Genitank or Protank3 should fit you'll just need a 510/ego adapter.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MJ Tech has some very nice products, but they can't seem to get distribution deals with US vendors. You can buy all their stuff on mjtech.com, but the shipping costs are brutal. I have the original Ola-X 18mm pen style battery, and it is awesome! 5.5 volts adj power with that rubber finish and cool skull designs, nice! Just super hard to find. (Says free shipping, but the cost is included in the price, that's why a subohm tank costs $55.00)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
imgres-jpg.35577
It's an ego-type.
Take a look at the photo in the OP's post above.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an Ola x 2.2T vv and i want to change out my tank but i dont know how many ohms does his battery support so can anyone sugest me some tanks what work with this thing. Tnx
If it is the Sunfire E II tank, the coils are either 1.5 or 1.8 ohms. I don't know low that version of the Ola-X can fire.

VU Sponsors