Become a Patron!

Help!!

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well im in need of some help.. I wanted to build a new coil, so i did just that, ohm @ .31, put atty on peggy clone so i could fire the coils and my fire switch wont move.. Curious as to why, I pulled the firing switch apart and what I found just made me sad.. My magnets broke!! What I need help with is, where can i find replacement magnets?
26c7d681b4ded3880ef2958d375e3fd3.jpg

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well im in need of some help.. I wanted to build a new coil, so i did just that, ohm @ .31, put atty on peggy clone so i could fire the coils and my fire switch wont move.. Curious as to why, I pulled the firing switch apart and what I found just made me sad.. My magnets broke!! What I need help with is, where can i find replacement magnets?
26c7d681b4ded3880ef2958d375e3fd3.jpg
Where did you buy this clone? That's one place to start. I have a Peggy clone with a spring loaded button. No issues
there. But that doesn't solve your problem. However, and I'm being picky here, magnets can have an effect on your battery load drop. You can use either one. You should be fine. I do love my Peggy, though. You can search up magnetic firing buttons for your Peg

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought it from a private owner who said it was a vape Tech clone..

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought it from a private owner who said it was a vape Tech clone..
Immortal, may I ask u to look up RayLoVapes review on the Pegasus? It's on youtube. It's been awhile and I can't remember the details but he covers it all and he loves his Peggy, too. He's very good at replying to his subscribers. Really likes to help. A real champ, if I do say so myself!

immortalhope

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Immortal, may I ask u to look up RayLoVapes review on the Pegasus? It's on youtube. It's been awhile and I can't remember the details but he covers it all and he loves his Peggy, too. He's very good at replying to his subscribers. Really likes to help. A real champ, if I do say so myself!
Well I just watched the video, he is reviewing the fasttech clone that comes with a spring, he saus vapetech comes with magnets and he doesnt know the size.. so seeing as you also use a spring, where can I find one of those?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I just watched the video, he is reviewing the fasttech clone that comes with a spring, he saus vapetech comes with magnets and he doesnt know the size.. so seeing as you also use a spring, where can I find one of those?
OOh boy. u got me there! I followed his suit and got a fastech clone, too. So did twisted 420. Everybody liked them better than the original. You can swap out spring and magnetic switches, not a problem, but where can u get a spring switch in a hurry? I think fasttech has them but that's not in a hurry. Ask the person where he got it from and ask the members in the forum if anyboby has one or knows. Try Gotsmok.com, 101vape.com, sun-vapers, angelcigs, worldofvape, discountvapers. Let me know. I'm happy to help if I can.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here my thoughts on magnets (not that anyone asked), I only find them necessary when the mod is so heavy that the spring will not support it when unlocked. Beyond that, if using safe batteries, the spring is just as effective if not more so. Having said that, most any spring will do well as the actually contact between the spring and battery bottom is so slight as to have no real effect on conductivity (voltage drop). However, well played Jeremy!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here my thoughts on magnets (not that anyone asked), I only find them necessary when the mod is so heavy that the spring will not support it when unlocked. Beyond that, if using safe batteries, the spring is just as effective if not more so. Having said that, most any spring will do well as the actually contact between the spring and battery bottom is so slight as to have no real effect on conductivity (voltage drop). However, well played Jeremy!
You smaht man. I learn someting today.

VU Sponsors