Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
You gotta prime your coils before using 'em. Try not to overdo it though, 1-2 drops on the side holes and top of it will typically do it. If you did saturate 'em, maybe it's a different coil, not sure about the penguin and it's coil specs though. Be sure to check the watts and ohms are in range. If everything is the same as before, maybe you just got a shit coil, doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You gotta prime your coils before using 'em. Try not to overdo it though, 1-2 drops on the side holes and top of it will typically do it. If you did saturate 'em, maybe it's a different coil, not sure about the penguin and it's coil specs though. Be sure to check the watts and ohms are in range. If everything is the same as before, maybe you just got a shit coil, doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
Looks like you actually only have a choice of 2 premade coils and they determine the wattage. I would say, that being the case, priming the new coil as suggest would solve the problem.
Personally, I don't recommend All - in -one devices. Reason is.. if you don't like the factory settings... tough. Not much you can do about it. Now had this been a variable wattage device... you could start at low power and work up to where you like it and prevent burning your coil.

You could try a few pre-draw pulls (inhale without pressing the fire button) to get the juice flowing and remove air bubbles
Aside from that.. not much more I can think of that you can control.

VU Sponsors