Become a Patron!

Help

esctex

Member For 4 Years
If i buy a bottle of juice from Bull city and it says concentrated, do i have to break it down or can i just mix it with some vg and vape it, or is there some break down process?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Concentrated bottles they sell are flavorings, no nic and no pg/vg. That is for making your own E Liquid at home. You will need to add PG/VG and nic (if you desire nic in your liquid). Depending on what flavor you got, they recommend using 1% (to start with, then adjust to taste) of that concentrate in the overall amount of liquid you are making.

esctex

Member For 4 Years
its says it has natural flavor and pg but its concentrated, so do i have to break it down

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have to add it to more PG/VG. Companies use PG to carry the flavor, so for the most part, flavorings always have pg in it as the majority of its liquid. So yes.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are asking if it is ok to vape that straight out of a bottle, NO. What size bottle are you going to order, I will help you with suggestions as to how much you will need to add, and if you want nicotine in it, let me know what MG you use.

esctex

Member For 4 Years
well i want to buy a 8 ML bottle and I'm gonna mix a 10 ml bottle 80% vg and 20% of the flavor and put in 100% vg base nic at .03 ml of nic of the

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edited for your safety.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavoring did you buy? 20% flavor would be extremely high for some flavorings!

esctex

Member For 4 Years
so what i was going to do is put 8ml of vg and lets say i have 2 flavors i was gonna mix it till it tasted right but lets say 1ml of one flavor and 1ml of another flavor and put in .03 of nic does that look right

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok, hold on. What is your Nic Base liquid rated at, 3MG?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edited for your safety.

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100% nic and yes 3 mg, sorry

I'm a little concerned by the 100% nic comment - are you absolutely sure that your nice is 3mg and not 100mg nic (or higher)?

Celtic has given you good advice, and as he says you need to use a calculator most particularly for your first mix. If you can link or tell us exactly which flavoring you purchased we can help further!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm fully agreeing here and think you should not do anything at all until you can post what you bought, how much you want your FINAL nic content to be and your final pg/vg ratio.

You really need to do some research with mixing. 100mg/ml nic is what a lot of us use, but you need to measure it properly so you don't make yourself sick. Definitely use a calculator if you've never done this before.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Reading through this again, you could end up over flavoring and not liking it at all. The brand and the flavor you bought are necessary for Celtic and Amanda to further help. Not all brands are the same.

esctex

Member For 4 Years
i have some banana from tfa and some strawberry from tfa, the nic is 100% with vg base so i want my juice to have 3mg of nic

esctex

Member For 4 Years
and id like to get like a 80% vg and 20% pg, i just like lots of flavor with out the throat hit

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have some banana from tfa and some strawberry from tfa, the nic is 100% with vg base so i want my juice to have 3mg of nic

Where did you get the nic from? It's unlikely you have 100% nic - but it's extremely important you know exactly what concentration you have! Can you perhaps post a pic of the bottle?

esctex

Member For 4 Years
it says on the from of the bottle 10% (-) Nicotine Solution 100 mg/ml and on the back it says its 100% vg base

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it says on the from of the bottle 10% (-) Nicotine Solution 100 mg/ml and on the back it says its 100% vg base

Ah good - so you have 100mg/ml nic. Be sure you plug that into your juice calculator so you don't end up with too much nic in your final mix!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok first off, wizardslabs does not sell 3mg nic, so I deleted the recipes I had posted....I think it is best that you familiarize yourself with these items and the process more, before you actually start mixing.

Wear Gloves when mixing.
Use this calculator.
http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php
Have the proper tools for the job.
You will need syringes, one for flavor, one for vg and one for your nic.
you will need blunt tip needles for said syringes.
Start with a lower flavor percentage and go from there.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are many folks here that know their stuff about mixing juice.

That said, for Pete's sake, PLEASE know what you are doing BEFORE you attempt mixing. Being a low nic user, you could make yourself VERY sick miscalculating your mix. Not kicking a guy when he's down, just please be safe.

When it comes to flavoring, more isn't always better. It's easier to add more in the next small batch, then to throw a batch away because it tastes terrible.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is a video to start with, he is a great guy and helps a lot by explaining things for everyone to understand.

VU Sponsors